I have the Mytee Electric truck mount Prototype

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
Hello everyone. John @ Mytee was very nice to me by sending me their new Mytee Electric truck mount. Now I will be posting reviews on my uses of this machine. I will be using it for carpet cleaning , Sewage clean ups , and clean water flood restoration jobs. Now in the past I have had a Butler system, Pro Chem Blazer, Chem tex Panther, the Bob Savage Electric truck mount and I currently have a recoil system on one of my vans. I am a two van operation.

The Machine was sent to me and it is a very very nice machine. It looks very professional. When I got it out of the crate I told my friend who works for me , it reminds me of my butler system. It is solid like a tank. All of the plumbing in the machine is made out of quality brass and it has a real gas powered truck-mount look to it.

John also sent me a vacuum booster and a bently wand. The wand is awesome it is carbon fiber 2" wand lightweight. I have to say the wand is a must have on everyones truck it is a swivel head. I want every cleaner to buy one.

The booster I asked for is the single vac booster 130 cfm. I have been using it as a portable for high rises. It is a great machine with an apo. This machine would be great for anyone who wants to boost any gas powered truckmount. It uses low amps and is so easy to set up.

Back to the Escape truck mount: The machine is easy to work on and anyone who is slightly mechanical will be able to work on this machine. The machine has two pump outs one for carpet cleaning and the other for flood restoration. What I love about it is it has a chemical injection with meter. My first job was cleaning 4 large wool area rugs. I shampooed the rugs in my home made wash pit and I ran 125 feet of hose just to see how the vac was because I knew their would be alot of foaming issues. Guys the machine has a anti foam automatic injector on it it was amazing! I used no booster and the vacuum was strong. The auto pump out was great for the carpet cleaning. So @ 125 foot hose run I was satisfied with the suction. I then wanted to test the vacuum and auto pump out on the flood pumper part of the machine. I filled up my bathtub and put the vac hose in it. I did it twice and this machine kept up with no problem. The auto pump out is 70 gpm with a 1.5 pump out hose amazing. So my first tests I have to give it an A+.

I know this machine is going to suit me well. The only thing that will suck is john is going to modifiy the machine with some of the corrections that I have told him. The only correction I told him so far is, there should be a filter box in side the machine like a gas truck mount has in the waste tank.

This is a true electric truck mount. It has power and it does not look like a portable like my recoil. I like my recoil , but this has way to many more options and user friendly things to make the job go easy. Good job to mytee so far as this is a beautiful set up.
If anyone wants to talk to me about this machine call me @ 718-343-1424

John

Name
John LaBarbera
Thank you John for the review. With all new machines I am very interested in the feed back. Mytee will put the Escape ETM into production in about six weeks. However, we will bring one to Mikeyfest for those who would like to try it out first hand.

Visit
http://www.mytee.com
http://www.twitter.com/mytee
http://www.facebook.com/myteeprod
http://www.youtube.com/user/myteeproducts

sigpic868_4.png

Name
John LaBarbera
Name
Brad Gouveia
So hw many plug ins do you need 2 with out the boost and 3 with? What about heat?

Just wondering how hard it is to find 3 separate plug at a customers house?

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Clean Response said:
So hw many plug ins do you need 2 with out the boost and 3 with? What about heat?

How close would you need to be to the house also? Just thinking 3 long wire runs to the machine would kick breakers.

Name
John LaBarbera
Clean Response said:

I see you live in CS. What area? I used to live on No. Carefree Circle before moving back to Cali.

The unit we are bringing to Mikeyfest won't need any power cords except for the booster. However, the Escape has enough power to clean at 100' or more without a booster. 50' of 2.5" and 50' of 2". It also has a means for heat. I'll post a video for those who can't attend.

S

sam miller

Now all we need is a subside from the goverment to go all electric with a solar panel roof on the van that generates all the power!

Would work in the desert.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Jtuseo said:
I never trip a breaker and the machine runs 150 feet of hose with two power cords.
Back in the day the US Products porties we had with 2 cords at 50' would kick breakers all the time.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Imagine working in a basement with the machine sucking uphill.

GuRgLe GuRgLe

Name
John LaBarbera
Jimmy L said:

GuRgLe GuRgLe

Come to Mikeyfest and get all your questions answered first hand. The Escape ETM is easily comparable to a small TM at a fraction of the price and considerably less maintenance cost. The Mytee Air Hog with pump-out can also address those concerns. I guess to each his own.

So what is in your truck, Jimmy?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Jimmy L said:

GuRgLe GuRgLe

For regular cleaning it should be no problem.

Sucking inches of standing water in a basement. Yep, it could happen.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Imagine going from a Cleanco 56 to an EWIT?

I suppose if you were a padder and stepped up to an EWIT you could be satisfied.

For a bit.

C

cucu

dgargan said:
What's the cost of the unit ?
it,s $4ooo and includes a booster for longer hose runs

i seen it at vages and it looks great , i,ll try it out at mf and let u know what i think of it
unless you want to buy back your old ninja with new vac,s and pump and 2'' vac hose fittings

G

greentech

John LaBarbera said:
The unit we are bringing to Mikeyfest won't need any power cords except for the booster.
What does this mean? You are going to use a generator? So it will have two cords somewhere?

John LaBarbera said:
It also has a means for heat.
??? Little Giant? Don't all TM, portables have the ability to have an external HX?

John LaBarbera said:
I'll post a video for those who can't attend.
IMHO if you really want anyone to take this seriously, I wouldn't have that tool that is in all your other videos. Does anyone even look at those before they are posted?

Mytee ETM - $4,000.00, Little Giant - $2,000.00 Quality generator, $2-3,000.00

$8,000.00 for a machine that can't do tile and grout?

"Excuse me, Miss, where is your breaker box. Don't worry your cable box will resent in about 20 minutes"

Name
I'm Rick James
greentech said:
John LaBarbera said:
The unit we are bringing to Mikeyfest won't need any power cords except for the booster.
What does this mean? You are going to use a generator? So it will have two cords somewhere?

[quote="John LaBarbera":12sd88df]It also has a means for heat.
??? Little Giant? Don't all TM, portables have the ability to have an external HX?

John LaBarbera said:
I'll post a video for those who can't attend.
IMHO if you really want anyone to take this seriously, I wouldn't have that tool that is in all your other videos. Does anyone even look at those before they are posted?

Mytee ETM - $4,000.00, Little Giant - $2,000.00 Quality generator, $2-3,000.00

$8,000.00 for a machine that can't do tile and grout?

"Excuse me, Miss, where is your breaker box. Don't worry your cable box will resent in about 20 minutes"[/quote:12sd88df]

Hey Ross, i'm just curious.. what do you use for green cleaning?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom