I heart Obama!

Mikey P

Administrator
If you are one of the fortunate few to live in a Obama County you'll know what I mean.

The Bay Area masses love the man and his politics here.
Plain and simple, they are happy consumers.

Happy people clean clean carpet and worry about stains in their grout.

While it's hard to feel gleeful knowing what the hater states are going through....it sure is nice...for now....

View attachment 3839

Last edited:
Reactions: burbuja2

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Isn't that the sign of a problem?

If some excel or suffer because of political groups/ PAC's/ Lobbyists that’s not a citizen driven or free market or good government
rather it's serving special interest.

Reactions: Able 1

Franklin

Name
Frank Davis
I can't stand the guy, his politics, his administration, Obamacare, Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinstein, Barbara Lee etc. I live in the Bay Area and can't stand Liberalism the Most intolerant people you could ever meet. Back in 04 i was doing a job in Berkeley and after the walk thru the lady went to her car to get something, thats when she saw my Bush '04 sticker when she came back in her whole demeanor changed she was just as angry as could be, after i was done she says to me ' you really shouldn't have that sticker on your work van, I will never call you again", I was floored my response' "I thought Hate wasn't a family value, and I guess tolerance is only for those who don't share your views.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Well then, this is a good thread to have in the let's talk business section. Frank, you are insane for having a political bumper sticker on your work van for this very reason:
I can't stand the guy, his politics, his administration, Obamacare, Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinstein, Barbara Lee etc. I live in the Bay Area and can't stand Liberalism the Most intolerant people you could ever meet. Back in 04 i was doing a job in Berkeley and after the walk thru the lady went to her car to get something, thats when she saw my Bush '04 sticker when she came back in her whole demeanor changed she was just as angry as could be, after i was done she says to me ' you really shouldn't have that sticker on your work van, I will never call you again", I was floored my response' "I thought Hate wasn't a family value, and I guess tolerance is only for those who don't share your views.

Reactions: Ron K and hogjowl

Willy P

Name
Willy P
If you are one of the fortunate few to live in a Obama County you'll know what I mean.

While it's hard to feel gleeful knowing what the hater states are going through....it sure is nice...for now....

View attachment 3839

Is that a protein stain on the kick pleat?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
This is the heart of Obama country....

I used to be a BIG political junkie but gave it up after the 2008 election. I went cold turkey after that fiasco....
Maybe 1-2 shows a week casually now.

Finally realized people just want free $hit and its a waste of my time to even think about it anymore.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Art how do you feel about fish decals?

My sister misspent a good part of her youth following those characters around.
smiley-vault-character-108.gif

hogjowl

Idiot™
I live in what is probably one of the most conservative areas of the nation, but with our demographics being what they are, we have a T-O-N of government services sucking democrats here, and as they breed for more benefits, their numbers only continue to grow. You have to live here to understand. While there certainly are exceptions, the general rule is they won't work. They feel the government owes them.

The way I see it, the Democratic Party understands that these people will vote for whoever gives them their next dollar. And so they hand them out willy-nilly.

Nothing will change until we have a revolution or we hit total insolvency. Once the good faith and credit of the US in no longer respected around the world, these people will have to find a job or starve.

I don't want to be here when the rioting starts.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I had to look that up Mike. I suppose it is innocuous enough in the USA, but it could get you beheaded in Iran.

Sipposedly they sent some war ships this dirextion. Crazy buncha people man!

Eta: jus gained a lil respect fur pigsnott : )

Last edited:
Name
PHILIP NICK
If you've ever read the Little Red Hen it tells the story of the hen who works for her food and asks the others to help. The others refuse. After harvest time comes and she's making bread with her wheat the slackers want to eat too. Pretty much sums up our political differences.

Reactions: GCCLee

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
A good part of my service area is liberalville. We have 4 universities within 30 miles so the acedemia nutjobs are everywhere. They have been fooled by the liberal media into believing everything is grand under King Obama so business keeps right on growing, although this year started out kind of slow due to the severe global warming and insurance premiums going up. But of course it's Bushes fault.

Weebco

Name
Gary Wiebe
Of cource I have seen stickers of fish and stickers of honk if you love Jesus, you honk and get the finger.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Yada, yada, yada.....
Here from the center of liberalville and being a proud liberal:

• There are Democrats and Republicans that are free loaders, as there are republicans and Democrats who are intolerant, as there are Republicans and Democrats that are very tolerant.
  • Bigotry is not party specific.
  • Until you change the election financing law, special interests are going to win every single day. Make it clear to your senator and representative that you want it changed or else!
  • Corporations are not people. As they say: I'd believe they are once Texas executes one.
  • Corporate incentives, but we're amongst friends here, so lets call it by its real name-charity (corporate free loaders that don't pay taxes yet get tons of free incentives and move jobs over seas) is not a birth given right. It is a special interest.
And that's all..................................at least for now.

Last edited:

tmiklethun

Name
Travis Miklethun

View attachment 3839

So the mere fact that they like Obama policies make the economy better for them. That is a new one on me. I thought most of Obama voters are the elite hollywoods and those getting help for the government. I personally can not wait until this jackass stops destroying the country and if we replace him with Hillary it will be over.

Reactions: Weebco

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Indeed.

But not well connected enough to be on the government charity dole.
So, get off the board, start adding some vans and keep them wands moving. Once you're a fortune 500 company you'll qualify.

And don't mess with Texas :winky:

Last edited:

Able 1

Name
Keith
Yada, yada, yada.....
Here from the center of liberalville and being a proud liberal:

• There are Democrats and Republicans that are free loaders, as there are republicans and Democrats who are intolerant, as there are Republicans and Democrats that are very tolerant.
  • No really, most if not 99% of free loaders are Dems, the only ones that aren't don't know any better.. The Dems are all about freeloading. Why would a person vote against there free shit? The only time I could see a "free loader"(but really isn't one) to vote against people getting free shit is if they have a real disability, which then wouldn't make them a free loader, just someone using the handout for what it was made for.. I have also seen disability SS being taken advantage of, but they say those benefits will run out in 2016 so good luck to the legit cases(you heartless bastards).
  • Bigotry is not party specific.
Bigotry may not be, but I would say racism is more prevalent on the left.. The lefts policy's just keep holding them down. The black community has been negatively effected by the first back pres. BIG TIME.. Giving people free shit isn't going to help anything but get voters. Black unemployment has skyrocketed through this administration and the rich (the 1% that Obama was against) got richer.. Keep printing money and keep interest rates low the trend will continue

• Until you change the election financing law, special interests are going to win every single day. Make it clear to your senator and representative that you want it changed or else
  • Special interest, as far as lobbyist?
  • Corporations are not people. As they say: I'd believe they are once Texas executes one.
  • Corporate incentives, but we're amongst friends here, so lets call it by its real name-charity (corporate free loaders that don't pay taxes yet get tons of free incentives and move jobs over seas) is not a birth given right. It is a special interest.
So, it doesn't bother you at all that the 700,000,000.00 that we paid for this useless healthcare website was all paid to people that aren't in this country? Keep talking out of both sides of your mouth..

And that's all..................................at least for now.

And that's all for now..

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
All I can say is my helmet is getting painted blue. Make it easier to sneak up on em : )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom