I like both methods!

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
I like to use both methods when necessary. Some bash VLM and others bash HWE. What are your thoughts?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I can't remember the last time I used my 175 on any bonnet cleaning, and I've only used my cimex twice. Thank goodness I'm truckmounting 99.9% of the time

There's too much neglected carpet in my neck of the woods to do just LM maintenance

Reactions: LCCFL and hogjowl

steve_64

Cleaned a library a couple weeks ago. Both vans and a buffer.

Some areas got flushed and encapped.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I did a community college in February. All cgd with lots of coffee and beverage stains. Just to see how it would compare, I Cimexed the first third only. Used the truck mount on the rest and combining them in the heavily soiled lobby. Using the Cimex as a scrubber, then flushing. Everything came out clean. The first third that I cimexed, I used Harvard Oxy Encap. All the stains disappeared and the carpet looked as clean as the areas I used the truck mount. Inspecting the following week, it still looked clean.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
But Ron no where did you mention the PRIMARY cleaning step in encap.

Vacuuming.

In my opinion it is the ONLY step.........the rest is just visual appearance from smearing the dirt around so it looks uniform

Nomad74

Boy Sprout

Vacuuming.

In my opinion it is the ONLY step.........the rest is just visual appearance from smearing the dirt around so it looks uniform
On Friday VLM saved my ass. A very large PM I’ve been trying to land for awhile finally started using me. (Be so good they can’t ignore you) I didn’t want to let them down or call them with stupid requests. So i just went for it. Got to the complex which is located in methhead territory. The water valves had locks on them to keep the homeless from bathing. There was no one around to unlock them. After a solid hour of spotting with prochem ProSpotter and an obsessive amount of vacuuming, we pulled out the vibe spiked it with Releasit and Saigercide. The place came out great.

Given my choice, I would have rather done HWE. I removed my fresh tank, just not enough jobs where it would make it justifiable losing that precious cargo space. Anyway, so glad I carry my Vibe. Its light enough to throw in the van, and its saved me may times.

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

Vacuuming.

The vacuuming was done. The dirt smearing looked as good as the dirt removal.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
no laundry room in the apts?

you don't have a faucet adapter?
This one adapter covers 97.23333333333% of res
and 94.86666666% of com

View attachment 90812

lta
Sometimes i reach my bullshit jumping through hoops limit.

No keys to locked laundry rooms, no manager, second floor, parking sucks. Tenants are idiots and not asking them anything if i can avoid it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom