I Like The Cimex, But........

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
......either the 3 drive plates need to be about 1/2 inch wider, or someone needs to make an 8" pad. It's really tough to clean up against walls and furniture without the main drive plate rubbing on something. If the drivers and/or pads were a little bit bigger than the main drive plate, and could cover just an inch of carpet bigger than the drive plate size, it would make cleaning that much easier around walls and furniture......, and a little cushion to the sides. Maybe I have been using an older model, and the newer ones are bigger, but I haven't used one for comparison.

Name
Steve Lawrence
I agree, Robert. It's a pain but when using Cimex we'll often have a roll-around bucket with Encap in it and a long handled rectangular floor brush so we can clean the edges that really need it.

Last edited:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I agree, Robert. It's a pain but when using Cimex we'll often have a roll-around bucket with Encap in it and a long handled rectangular floor brush so we can clean the edges that really need it.

Yep......I had to get the brush out yesterday while cleaning a 7000 sf office. The job went well, except where I wanted to get up close and personal with some office desks. This is the second time in a year I've cleaned this office with Cimex....it's 6 floors up, so soiling isn't too bad. Mostly coffee and soda stains.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
......either the 3 drive plates need to be about 1/2 inch wider, or someone needs to make an 8" pad. It's really tough to clean up against walls and furniture without the main drive plate rubbing on something. If the drivers and/or pads were a little bit bigger than the main drive plate, and could cover just an inch of carpet bigger than the drive plate size, it would make cleaning that much easier around walls and furniture......, and a little cushion to the sides. Maybe I have been using an older model, and the newer ones are bigger, but I haven't used one for comparison.

Try these:
http://encapstore.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12&products_id=270

Or these:
http://encapstore.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12&products_id=80

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom