I love the slow days

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I have 2 jobs scheduled all week. I have been slammed pretty well until now. I normaly get all antsy when I slow down but this time I think I will enjoy it. Maybe go to the gym and look at some chicks that are out of my league and catch up on some play on the xbox. I got up at my usual 6:45 am got tired of hearing the cast of the today show babble about whitney houston, so I went back to bed till noon. ..... I guess this is as good as it gets

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
It's slow here too. That's a good thing becuse I feel lazy.

I did one job yesterday that was a 300 ft hose run to make $70.00. I'm done with then there is a simi truck stuck in the snow blocking the road. I had to pull him out with the box truck :shock: .

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We only have one crew cleaning carpet today and that snow didn't help carpet cleaning this week either.

We are busy with fire clean up and a couple of small mold jobs we had 2-large water losses at a couple of nursing homes Sunday. That brief single digit weather we had Friday-Saturday brought some WDR work.

The mild winter has been really nice, looks like 40's and 50's for the next 10-days! 8)

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
busy the last few weeks....this week slow.....ill catch up on some jobs around the house.....calling and canceling some services..etc....

and play collector on an acct. :x :x :x :x :x :x

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom