I need a single tank water softener..

Name
Fred H
contact a local water softener supplier. I did and found that culligan would rent me a pre charged resin tank for 25 dollars a month. I called their locally owned competitor and told them about that and they set me up for 20 dollars a month. I just go to their location and swap out the resin tank i don't have to mess around recharging the darn thing

Mikey P

Administrator
The one that failed is the old version of the BP you guy sure using..

Takes like close to too hours to do the regen cycle...

Does the new aversion go any quicker?

steve g

Name
steve garrett
my is a 1 hour regen, however you don't need to set it to 1 hr, 45 mins will get the job done fine. that last 20 minutes is spent rinsing all the salt out of the tank, IMO 1 hr or especially 2 hrs rinses WAY too much. if I had used a culligan tank I would be 2k poorer right now after all these years.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
contact a local water softener supplier. I did and found that culligan would rent me a pre charged resin tank for 25 dollars a month. I called their locally owned competitor and told them about that and they set me up for 20 dollars a month. I just go to their location and swap out the resin tank i don't have to mess around recharging the darn thing

Culligan is a good system........less than 12x12 area. Just mount it at the extreme rear of the van so that it is easy to R&R. Can be set up wit QD's for a quick changeover. Make your own mounting bracket. A tank will last most CC'ers at least a month, depending on your local water.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Well I've searched the world over and haven't found anything as simple as a Boji. Very popular in the marine circles and mine has never failed me. If I loose suds in a test jar (usually after 1,500+ gal) I just charge it like their directions say with salt from the grocery store. I've always run a whole house sediment filter up stream of it as a precaution, and in 7 years it has always tamed the water I get in my area.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom