I need some help with my website

I can not for the life of me get in touch with anyone from the company handing this.

I have called the owner, sent emails, dropped by the office, and talked to someone today that was aware of my problem.

I just need my log in information and I need to cancel my paypal so I'm not charged anymore.

I think the owner is dodging people for some odd reason.

All I know is I'm getting pissed as this has been going on for three weeks.

A guy at the office said the owner would be in this afternoon but no one has called me.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
danielc said:
I can not for the life of me get in touch with anyone from the company handing this.

I have called the owner, sent emails, dropped by the office, and talked to someone today that was aware of my problem.

I just need my log in information and I need to cancel my paypal so I'm not charged anymore.

I think the owner is dodging people for some odd reason.

All I know is I'm getting pissed as this has been going on for three weeks.

A guy at the office said the owner would be in this afternoon but no one has called me.

Maybe they can't hear you...complaining... :?:

Try turning the EVEREST....up to HIGH...!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FredC

Village Idiot
Last link drop before you will need to become a paid advertiser.

Unless you plan on helping for the free.......

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Nerd with me can we hear about your carpet cleaning experience?

nerdwithme

I worked for Belfor of Chesapeake for about 5 years total.
I worked for David Foutz of Atlantic Carpet care for a few months.
I worked as a Salesmen and a front desk clerk at Cleaners Closet of VA Beach for a little over a year for the salesman and a year for the front desk clerk.
I hold half a dozen IICRC certs for water restore, tile cleaning, spotting, carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning and fire smoke & odor.
I was in the industry for about 8 years total from the time i graduated highschool to the time i started back in college full time in late 2008.

I did really well in college. NEVER wanted to go back to cleaning up the shit I had to clean up while working at Belfor.

In college i got to work for a large digital ad agency in Norfolk VA and got to work on some of the biggest ad campaigns of 2010 and 2011. I've got to work with Google, FedEx and other well known clients. Not bad for a carpet cleaner from the swamps of eastern VA.

So today I have a successful freelance web develop business as well as work for a large e-commerce provider in Denver, CO (moved out here this past Jan)
--

The link to my website and portfolio is in my sidebar profile area.

Mikey P

Administrator
We will have a SEO subject user group here and would love if you participated there...

I think with SEO stuff, cleaners love to know how it works but only the tiniest fraction of them would be stupid enough to waste their time doing it for them selves.

Even if the owner stays in the office while his crews are out running the suck mop, there are so many better ways to spend that time compared to keeping up on Google's latest rules.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Did you have trouble moving up the ladder in Balfor? they have great programs for people who know what they are doing and work hard. Why did you put your experience at 6 instead of 8 and who was you supervisor at Balfor and what division

nerdwithme

I'm not sure what you are asking me XTREME1. I worked for Balfor, 2 separate times, and did not leave on good terms, either time. I'm legally obligated not to talk about my time there. I think things have changed since Balfor was on undercover boss. When I worked there, there was no such program or incentive.

duckster

go to your paypal account and cancel the subscription. Better view the source of your pages, save them and then grap the javascripts, css, and media files including the images. Do that first. Find a new host, upload the files and get the DNS changed to point to the new web server. Then when the pighead tries to contact you give him a taste of his own medicine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom