Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Reactions: Hack Attack

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
Whats your job average?
What's the median home price in your area?
I went to package pricing. Some average from standard $274- premium $467 this year only. But I've though of going back to just one price instead of packages.

I've even thought of per room. But many companies around my way are around $35-50 an area. I know many aren't pre vacuuming and other things. I try to keep it simple where it's a solid price.

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
Make sure your work quality is the best so that you are getting referrals. Don't be afraid to ask for referrals. I never cold call residential but I do a lot of commercial. Walk by or even into places where you think it would be a profitable and easy set up job. Let the receptionist know who you are and ask to speak to the manager. The worst they can do is say no. If you do any vlm, shopping malls are good territories. I have a shoe store I picked up like that. I can park right by the elevator and bring my equipment up easily. $400 for 1.5 hours. Almost seems like stealing.
If you look me up on Google, that is all they say. I’m very professional and knowledgeable. I’ve been at this for 15+ years. I had to learn a lot on my own. Many forums and FB pages helped along the way.

Mikey P

Administrator
I went to package pricing. Some average from standard $274- premium $467 this year only. But I've though of going back to just one price instead of packages.

I've even thought of per room. But many companies around my way are around $35-50 an area. I know many aren't pre vacuuming and other things. I try to keep it simple where it's a solid price.
Who answers your phone?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom