I saw CD cleaning the movie theater last night.

Connor

Name
Connor
They were stretched out about 200' using a regular wand setup and dragging the wand back with it bouncing all over the carpet. It looks like they were faking it, just vacuuming the carpet with the TM. I watched them do this for a minute.

I thought they were anti-HWE?

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I think the current CD method is called Warm Water Extraction. I am not sure what temperature water goes from being warm to being hot. Many franchisees are using truckmounts, often with a modified rotary extractor.

Connor

Name
Connor
The TM was a CTS 330. I didn't know it was CD until I went saw the truck. After seeing who they were, I was surprised that I didn't see their RX20 model. Then again, They really weren't doing anything but pushing a wand and looking busy. I almost asked the guy if he ever heard of GreenGlides.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
chem_Dry_CTS_330.jpg

0.jpg

Connor

Name
Connor
I was excited about this post until I figured out you meant Chem Dry instead Cross Dresser :hopeless:

Sorry to let you down, Brrrrrrruuuuuuucccccce!

For your sake, I'll never abbreviate the word transmission to tranny. I don't want to lead you on.

Carry on, Frank N Furter.

randy

Name
Randy
Well I saw DJANGO Christmas night and would have rather watched chemDRY clean. Maybe even stuck around the family gathering and watched my sister n law start her annual Christmas fight with my little sister.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom