I think I finally nailed my "Which Glide should I buy" speech?..

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I think like most things, air chooses the path of least resistance. Like water.

If you have a 2.5 inch port and a 1.5 inch port on your waste tank, which port is the vast majority of the air going to go through?
Which would lead me to believe it would streak

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
This.

So many people say they use it to prevent lower back or wrist pain. Yet for me being as tall as I am, they absolutely wreck me.
A Zipper works well to reduce back, shoulder and wrist pain if used correctly with both hands on the handle. The rotaries need a lot of force applied sometimes to keep them on track. You find yourself lifting and pushing at the same time in certain situations.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
A Zipper works well to reduce back, shoulder and wrist pain if used correctly with both hands on the handle. The rotaries need a lot of force applied sometimes to keep them on track. You find yourself lifting and pushing at the same time in certain situations.
I fought more with the Rx20 then with the 360i.

The hoss 700 isnt so bad either with the Teflon glides.

But 95% of the time, I never use it

Its the jobs I know wanding will kill me....

That's when.

Reactions: Cleanworks
F

FB7777

I think like most things, air chooses the path of least resistance. Like water.

If you have a 2.5 inch port and a 1.5 inch port on your waste tank, which port is the vast majority of the air going to go through?
Somewhere Greenie is putting down his window washing squeegee and placing an anemometer probe in a hole and a slot and comparing the CFM measurements

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Gonna have to make those and peddle out of my trunk...Hey buddy come over here 5.00 buck .Shhh ok scram ...

Reactions: SamIam

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
We could ramble all day about it, but if you slow the wand down just to the same speed as the RE, it cleans it just as good. I've cleaned pizza huts, buffets, chinese restaurants, truck stops, etc.

No streaks, and same if not better dry time. You goobs are just arguing about it because you can't return them.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
That’s strange, I haven’t found anything that cleans nearly as good as a rotary, I get dry times that rival VLM. That said, I absolutely hate using them and rarely use mine.
If it works wonders, I think you'd find a reason to use it more. I'm certain your ss12" makes that carpet looks as good as RE

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
We could ramble all day about it, but if you slow the wand down just to the same speed as the RE, it cleans it just as good. I've cleaned pizza huts, buffets, chinese restaurants, truck stops, etc.

No streaks, and same if not better dry time. You goobs are just arguing about it because you can't return them.
Never the same as a re with a brush head. That scrubbing action cannot be beaten by a wand alone

Reactions: SamIam and Mikey P

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Nope
Not a chance Dilbert
That’s so funny, you made the lawd giggle

3F33B813-BD46-4836-B18F-501864A4C3A8.jpeg

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back