I thought I lost my eye today

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Gene Jeneral at Butler Carpet Cleaning in 83 .Yelled Johnnie Boy (his name fer me) .What is this in the hose .Eye maybe about 6 inches from socket.I slapped his hand so hard...Then again he did that kind of stuff alot...Like in the adult themed motel (jungle room) (space rocket room) etc. He saw white spots on the carpet so he scratched -sniffed and tasted !!!
True story...In fact Carl Mesheau Came to check on us .Jack -Butler corps brother .First day on job running my truck. Gene had 2nd truck. Carl walks in Wheres Gene his truck is running.No clue I am over this side of restaurant ? Dripping sweat...He looks in Genes trucks -lobsters all alive an on the floor in the back .Gene is walking out with another bucket in his hand full. Gene stayed on another 14 yrs ???

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Gene Jeneral at Butler Carpet Cleaning in 83 .Yelled Johnnie Boy (his name fer me) .What is this in the hose .Eye maybe about 6 inches from socket.I slapped his hand so hard...Then again he did that kind of stuff alot...Like in the adult themed motel (jungle room) (space rocket room) etc. He saw white spots on the carpet so he scratched -sniffed and tasted !!!
True story...In fact Carl Mesheau Came to check on us .Jack -Butler corps brother .First day on job running my truck. Gene had 2nd truck. Carl walks in Wheres Gene his truck is running.No clue I am over this side of restaurant ? Dripping sweat...He looks in Genes trucks -lobsters all alive an on the floor in the back .Gene is walking out with another bucket in his hand full. Gene stayed on another 14 yrs ???

That's OK....I was in a gun fight with the 1 an only Gene Bates from Lawndale Ca

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Just realized the hole in our training. It's been years since I warned anyone not to pee in the vac hose.

A common and, of course, undesirable behavior for several reasons.

I had to tell a restoration company to stop coming in for truck mount service because of the amount of drinking water bottles full of urine laying in the back of the truck.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom