I thought you were a Franchise..

Mikey P

Administrator
Credits
How many times have you, well maybe not Marty, been asked if you were part of a franchise due to the "look" and feel of your company?

and how many times have you been told to start franchising your company because your wrap, logo, polo shirts or viral tile cleaning video looks better than the last five cleaners the Mr Business Coach paid attention to?

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Credits
Many times... even had an offer from Angel investors/customers to help make that possible. I told them I had to decline their offer because I liked them too much. I told them the reasons why it would be a bad investment.

scottw

Supportive Member
Credits
Had that a few times. Thought about it. Decided that was not something I wanted to be involved in. Very competitive business.

Credits
How many times have you, well maybe not Marty, been asked if you were part of a franchise due to the "look" and feel of your company?

and how many times have you been told to start franchising your company because your wrap, logo, polo shirts or viral tile cleaning video looks better than the last five cleaners the Mr Business Coach paid attention to?
Yes to all of the above

Going to be a franchise... No

Do things differently... Yes... Maybe continue to try and better ourselves

My name kinda screwed up the chance to be a franchise, but, people think I have a fleet of trucks and trailers, because I’m all over the place. They always ask me how many trucks I have

TomKing

Supportive Member
Credits

We have had that question from day 1. When we had 1 truck people would tell me "I see your trucks all the time". The biggest compliment we would get was how many of these are there in the country? It happens all the time.

Who knows we might just franchise someday. I always want us to have options. Worked out OK for Stanley Steemer.

Credits
Do things differently, like how?
Try to keep an eye on changing trends...

Keep an eye on changing (and always changing quickly) marketing techniques...

Try to be creative in marketing...

Work to continue to keep our service at top notch and even ourselves... Education part of this.

Locally would like to make a few changes that are small but seen by customers