I thought you were a Franchise..

Mikey P

Administrator
How many times have you, well maybe not Marty, been asked if you were part of a franchise due to the "look" and feel of your company?

and how many times have you been told to start franchising your company because your wrap, logo, polo shirts or viral tile cleaning video looks better than the last five cleaners the Mr Business Coach paid attention to?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I actually get asked that a lot. How would it even be possible to duplicate me?

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Many times... even had an offer from Angel investors/customers to help make that possible. I told them I had to decline their offer because I liked them too much. I told them the reasons why it would be a bad investment.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Had that a few times. Thought about it. Decided that was not something I wanted to be involved in. Very competitive business.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
How many times have you, well maybe not Marty, been asked if you were part of a franchise due to the "look" and feel of your company?

and how many times have you been told to start franchising your company because your wrap, logo, polo shirts or viral tile cleaning video looks better than the last five cleaners the Mr Business Coach paid attention to?

Yes to all of the above

Going to be a franchise... No

Do things differently... Yes... Maybe continue to try and better ourselves

Reactions: Nomad74

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Rick’s Righteous Restoration: (pick one)

We suck so your life won’t!

Like it never even crappened.

Not bad, for a buncha Mexicans!

As soon as my tan deepens, I might use that last one.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
My name kinda screwed up the chance to be a franchise, but, people think I have a fleet of trucks and trailers, because I’m all over the place. They always ask me how many trucks I have

Reactions: Connor

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
My name kinda screwed up the chance to be a franchise, but, people think I have a fleet of trucks and trailers, because I’m all over the place. They always ask me how many trucks I have
Yeah. Look at Coit. They really pigion holed themselves.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom

We have had that question from day 1. When we had 1 truck people would tell me "I see your trucks all the time". The biggest compliment we would get was how many of these are there in the country? It happens all the time.

Who knows we might just franchise someday. I always want us to have options. Worked out OK for Stanley Steemer.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Do things differently, like how?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Do things differently, like how?

Try to keep an eye on changing trends...

Keep an eye on changing (and always changing quickly) marketing techniques...

Try to be creative in marketing...

Work to continue to keep our service at top notch and even ourselves... Education part of this.

Locally would like to make a few changes that are small but seen by customers

Reactions: DAT and Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Love it.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Change is important. Gotta adapt to the mood of population to maintain strong business presence. Good info, Mark.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom