I understand....

F

FB7777

Marc Imbesi said:
My rants should be a learning experience for all, and boy, have I been teaching lessons w/Phoenix businesses. I've gone through a lifetime of chiropractors, accountants, insurance agents, etc...I need strong people behind me to make me successful...and I wont quit until I find them....
You sound like a nightmare to deal with

M

Mark Imbesi

Odin said:
864-233-6442

yep the phone number works just checked

so your pissed of because of 9 dollars

My god I hope you never ever make a mistake

maybe your got charged the Yankee price

for you to rake someone over the coals for such a minor offence

Fast busy signal that day....was given another phone number to call....

....I knew you were in bed w/Judson....lets not be hatin' now....I sure ain't....just a tad bit pissed and very disappointed with the service....how they could be so much more by hiring the right person....they aint no different then a BDCC....

Bjorn

I guess your the new Merty around here.

Let me guess your the kind of guy who orders a hamburger with out pickles, you get the burger and guess it has pickles. Instead of just removing the pickles you want to talk to the manager and have the employee fired for the pickle debacle

M

Mark Imbesi

Odin said:
I guess your the new Merty around here.

Let me guess your the kind of guy who orders a hamburger with out pickles, you get the burger and guess it has pickles. Instead of just removing the pickles you want to talk to the manager and have the employee fired for the pickle debacle

Terry,

As a business owner, I would want to know what went wrong with someone's transaction, here. That's the beauty of the BBs, sharing good and bad experiences. Ive learned that if you praise someone, you are labelled a shill; if you knock someone you're a cheap azzed crabby old basturd.

As a business owner, I strive for perfection. I am only as good as the people behind me supporting. I am taking advantage and taking notes in starting my business from scratch. Keep it up, and I will scratch you from electric TM consideration, just as I have John G. for his pompous attitude.

Go eat a box of Walmart Mac-n-Cheese and feel better....

Marc Imbesi said:
Odin said:
864-233-6442

yep the phone number works just checked

so your pissed of because of 9 dollars

My god I hope you never ever make a mistake

maybe your got charged the Yankee price

for you to rake someone over the coals for such a minor offence

Fast busy signal that day....was given another phone number to call....

....I knew you were in bed w/Judson....lets not be hatin' now....I sure ain't....just a tad bit pissed and very disappointed with the service....how they could be so much more by hiring the right person....they aint no different then a BDCC....

Mark,

I’m sorry that we had a misunderstanding about this order. I wish you had given us a call. The following statement is posted on our website: prices subject to change without notice. Please call for current pricing.

At the time of your order the price for a quart of DD12 was $24.95. The UPS charge for your order was $22. Joyce paid $9 of our $22 charge for UPS as a favor to you making the price you paid for the DD12, the same as advertised.

One thing I would like for you to realize about DD12 is that it is at least twice as powerful as anything on the market due to it’s high concentration, which makes it the best value on the market for odor control.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
"Prices subject to change without notice..."

So if a guy orders $500 worth of product from your website, and you decide you need a little more cabbage that week, you just slap another $50 on the tab?

Either have an up to date website or don't have your prices listed at all.

(I'm sure Les had a good reason for the increase, I have been hearing from suppliers that manufacturers have been arbitrarily raising prices on raw goods lately.)

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Re: Re: I understand....

rhino1 said:

So if a guy orders $500 worth of product from your website, and you decide you need a little more cabbage that week, you just slap another $50 on the tab?

(I'm sure Les had a good reason for the increase, I have been hearing from suppliers that manufacturers have been arbitrarily raising prices on raw goods lately.)

Yep, the price change shouldn't go into effect until the website reflects the change. IMO

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: I understand....

joey895 said:
rhino1 said:

Yep, the price change shouldn't go into effect until the website reflects the change. IMO

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Joey,

I don’t think you understand what actually happened. It wasn’t that the price on the website was wrong. It was that the price in our system had not been changed yet. When Joyce invoiced Marc for the product, we still had the higher price in our system and to correct the price which was the new lower price on the website, Joyce made a quick adjustment with the shipping.

I totally understand Marc’s confusion with his invoice. We messed up. We did not send an explanation with the invoice and we apologize for that.

This order happened to come in right at the time we were lowering the price of the DD12. We were pressed for time because we had a lot of orders and UPS was on the way. I’m not trying to make an excuse, but this is what happened. To change the prices in our system would have taken a little more time than we had at the moment because of the amount of different types of DD12’s available.

Just to let you guys know about the price of raw materials and shipping, it has been very inconsistent for the last year. About a year ago a quart of DD12 was $28.95 due to the increase in cost of raw materials and shipping. Even at that price it is still the most cost-effective odor control product on the market. To get the price back down to $21.95 I have increased the volume of raw materials that I am purchasing at one time now. We are trying to provide our customers with the lowest cost possible and the highest concentration on the market.

Again, I want to apologize for upsetting Marc. It is totally our fault.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Anyone remember the price of D'limonene when it first hit the market ??

& how the price escalated dramatically when it was found to be a great product & in demand.??

Market forces drive the price which in most cases is beyond any manufacturers control.

Ooroo,

:roll:

F

FB7777

don't be throwing a logical argument into the equation Shorty...

most BDCC have zero tolerance with vendors, yet can't perform most general maintenance or manage to arrive at their cleaning appointments on time :roll:

Marc, A mistake is different than on purpose.

The great thing about small family companies like Judson , If a mistake is made you can call them and they will take care of you quick and easy. Next time give the benefit of the doubt and give a guy a chance to make it right.

Mikey P

Administrator
Maybe Mark can show some class and comment about this huge 9 dollar mistake that he actually didn't lose any money on...

or not.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Sort of like when cleaners complain at the prices of chems, and expect EVERYTHING to be in stock. Yet the ROI on chems for cleaners is 500% or more, and that small profit on chems(40%) a disty can get is used to stock more items so they're readily available.

M

Mark Imbesi

Mikey P said:
Maybe Mark can show some class and comment about this huge 9 dollar mistake that he actually didn't lose any money on...

or not.

Mikey,

...and if I don't comment, I'm classless? You certainly do think highly of yourself, and it is the main reason why I said you should stop shilling and defending. You didn't get into this debate until late in the game and now you want answers? Reread my comments.....

Marc Imbesi said:
....that prices go up. But by all means, update your website to reflect the change!

I had my suspicions when the charge for the order finally hit my bank account. I came up with $22 for shipping 3 quart bottles! Im like WTF? Got the bill and it reflects $13.00 for shipping and a $3.05 increase per quart! I would have ordered the product closer to home if I would have known of this unadvertised increase!

Keep your $9.15....but I will look for alternate sources and products from now on!

Thanks for reading....

I'm attaching a copy of the invoice for your viewing pleasure.

This was about bad customer service and it became about unadvertised prices. I'll repeat the ordeal....

Their phone wasn't working that day...fast busy signal for hours, like it was off the hook.
I PMed Les and he responded with an alternate number.
I called, s/w Les, handed phone to Joyce.
She took order, stated no pricing, said would be shipped next day.
I asked for an emailed copy of the invoice ahead of time.
She took email addy.
Never received emailed invoice, but bank statement shows a $88.00 hold.
Advertised 21.95/qt times 3 equals $66.00.
I'm furious about a $22.00 shipping charge.
Get product and invoice.
Shows flat rate of $25.00/qt, not $24.95 like Les now claims.

IMG-1.jpg

I have a huge problem with the way some BB "friends" just take the CC...place order without communicating. I'm a business owner. I want an explanation of every charge before you swipe. I would have ordered w/Jeremy to see if shipping was cheaper (Utah-Phoenix as supposed to South Carolina). Jeremy advertised $24.95 and didn't get a shake b/c of Judsons $21.95 advertised price. I was deprived of my right to shop and feel taken advantage of. People do business with people they know, like and trust. I don't trust Judson b/c they don't seem to have their act together.

So, Mikey....does this make me classy? Or did I have to show you my CC#, too?

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Marc Imbesi said:
I want an explanation of every charge before you swipe. I would have ordered w/Jeremy to see if shipping was cheaper (Utah-Phoenix as supposed to South Carolina). Jeremy advertised $24.95 and didn't get a shake b/c of Judsons $21.95 advertised price. I was deprived of my right to shop and feel taken advantage of.

fred boyle said:
man imbesi, for a big tough talking itAliAno you sure have been a whiny lil bitch
+1

Mikey P

Administrator
if you owned a real business you would not even have the time to notice a 9 dollar discrepancy over a few quarts chems.

Good fooking lord Mark.

If times are that tough maybe you should be shopping at WalMart for your chems.
You're a POG hack now so its not like any one would notice..

Just how many hours on the phone are you willing to spend to save 49 cents?

You come off as the type of guy who beats his wife if she buys you bottled beer instead of canned.

can you tell that Les Jones is a damn good friend of mine and you pissed me off for being such a dick?

Mikey P

Administrator
and while I'm at it..

has your phone never gone down Mark?

and you do realize that if you had ordered from Jeremy that the order would have been drop shipped from it's manufacture?

If you want the World's Best Deodorizer you'll have no choice but to deal with that scumbag Les Jones

M

Mark Imbesi

Mikey P said:
if you owned a real business you would not even have the time to notice a 9 dollar discrepancy over a few quarts chems.

Good fooking lord Mark.

If times are that tough maybe you should be shopping at WalMart for your chems.
You're a POG hack now so its not like any one would notice..

Just how many hours on the phone are you willing to spend to save 49 cents?

You come off as the type of guy who beats his wife if she buys you bottled beer instead of canned.

can you tell that Les Jones is a damn good friend of mine and you pissed me off for being such a dick?

And thats why you need to stay outta this....it was never about the $9...NEVER...it is about shotty business practices...I will be looking for a replacement product....

why you be hatin' and callin' names? Aint you a BB Vet....dont you know you aint supposed to take this stuff personal? Judson and others should learn from this and many other posts of complaints. These garage suppliers have some great products, but suck at customer service. Email invoices and tracking numbers is what is expected from a top-notch company....I rather use a slightly lesser product with superior customer service, just like Mrs. Piffleton would b/c you communicate and show up on time and smell nice....

You sure do make it a nice place, here, to voice your opinions.....

Mikey P

Administrator
I made it my business when you implied that I am not allowed to talk about products I use and like.
I also make it my business when you act like a idiot over a simple goof that could and should have been handled off the board.

If this had been Jon Don, Olson, BP or Pemberton I would still be calling you out Mark.

ridiculous is putting it mildly.

You should ashamed of yourself, like I said it's crap like this that makes all us BB'rs look like broke dick fools.

so whats the real story Mark, are you really that upset over this or is somebody feeding you crap about the Jones and you want to be a internet hero??

M

Mark Imbesi

Mikey P said:
I made it my business when you implied that I am not allowed to talk about products I use and like.
I also make it my business when you act like a idiot over a simple goof that could and should have been handled off the board.

If this had been Jon Don, Olson, BP or Pemberton I would still be calling you out Mark.

ridiculous is putting it mildly.

You should ashamed of yourself, like I said it's crap like this that makes all us BB'rs look like broke dick fools.

so whats the real story Mark, are you really that upset over this or is somebody feeding you crap about the Jones and you want to be a internet hero??

Mikey....I am my own person with my own opinion. Ive always come here to read, listen, learn and share. I said time and time again, it aint about the $9, but you make that the platform for your agenda. Poor customer service is what Ive witnessed and dont like....you want me to tell you that they are repeat offenders? Did the same freakin thing to me in 2009...yep....2x's....thats why I'm peeved and thats why Ive posted.

Now, why the name callin and bringing my girl into this? Showing your shitty brown colors, I see....

Mikey P

Administrator
Did what in 09, goof on some math to the tune of nine bucks?

If you had any idea just how much Joyce has to do in a day and still manage to deal with broke DICK idiots like you it's a wonder she doesn't give up and go to work for Jon Don.

Did Judson Enterprises lead you to believe that your were dealing with a corporation with hundreds of office staff?

god forbid you ever make a mistake on your square footage measurements and a customer catch on that they over paid by 1.75 because you were too distracted to measure around that chimney..

Mikey P

Administrator
I think you, of all people, need to stop shilling and defending...your opinion holds less and less water around here...

that's
why I'm dragging this out Mark, your started in by calling me a liar.
A shill is a liar.

Can you find one instance of me lying about a product or service?
I may have been wrong, vortex couGh! but deliberately lie?

Come on now. :lol:

You know why MB has been so successful Mark?

Because I never lie on the internet.

Can you say that?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Give him a break Mikey....You know it's just Crowley on Imbesi's computer. shiteatinggrin

I'm just sayin what everyone was thinkin. :lol:

F

FB7777

$9.15 jhc

you're going to walk over a lousy price descrepency on the internet

YOu keep saying it ain't about the money, but obviously you were 'furious' about a $22 shipping charge

I'm sure JOyce would credit your card over the oversite, but clearly you have zero tolerance over such a tiny mistake

Some of you guys crack me up

--disclaimer-- I am not a Judson customer

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom