I understand....

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I think I paid something like $50 for a couple quarts from a good com,pany on the boards but guess what I NEEDED IT NOW and was happy to pay

I bought from Judon recenlty and I am not sure what I paid and could care less, he was awesome to deal with answered questions and joyce was great on follow up. Then he asked why I didn't order from encap store and I said I didn't know and then I placed an order with Jeremy and got all my vacaway and juson stuff from him. I never even checked the invoice because I was just happy with the service from encap and Judson/ @ wins and 1 real winner Jeremy, he is a real winner

M

Mark Imbesi

Mikey P said:
I think you, of all people, need to stop shilling and defending...your opinion holds less and less water around here...

that's
why I'm dragging this out Mark, your started in by calling me a liar.
A shill is a liar.

Can you find one instance of me lying about a product or service?
I may have been wrong, vortex couGh! but deliberately lie?

Come on now. :lol:

You know why MB has been so successful Mark?

Because I never lie on the internet.

Can you say that?

Never called you a liar...."A shill or plant is a person who helps another person or organization to sell goods or services without disclosing that he or she has a close relationship with the seller."

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
please bring back the Crowley is always right tag line :lol:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
The AmazingGC said:
please bring back the Crowley is always right tag line :lol:

You're really starting to sound like me ex missus.

'cept; she wasn't always right.

It's just that she was NEVER wrong.

Scary thought. blowme

Ooroo,

:roll:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Irony,
Mortal enemies and yet very similar business practices.

Shill: One who poses as a satisfied customer or an enthusiastic gambler to dupe bystanders into participating in a swindle :shock:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Thank you Marc. If you have a problem with shipping again from Judson have them bill me. I mean that. I think Judson deserves and earned our business. Not just being my usual douche bag

I do find it funny that Robison has his comments. He doesn't care if the little guy gets screwed no matter how big the little guy is

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I needed leather cleaner for friday and didn't want to take a chance ordered yesterday from JONDON and what was at my office steps a few minutes ago

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The AmazingGC said:
Thank you Marc. If you have a problem with shipping again from Judson have them bill me. I mean that. I think Judson deserves and earned our business. Not just being my usual douche bag

I do find it funny that Robison has his comments. He doesn't care if the little guy gets screwed no matter how big the little guy is

How do you figure?

M

Mark Imbesi

Mikey P said:
A shill is a liar in my book Mark.

and I'll ask you again, what have I lied about?

OMFG, Mikey!

My definition of a shill is not a liar and it was never meant to call you one. So, therefore, using simple mathematics and grammar, you haven't lied about anything that I know about.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am wacking off at the computer right now and find this whole interrogation insulting

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Larry Cobb said:
We have been working on shipping rates for our Web Cart for about six months.

I have looked at many systems for finding the best shipping rates ...

None of them that I have looked at, can give you the absolute best shipping rate.

As John mentioned, there are MANY size and weight restrictions to calculate for determining the lowest shipping rate.

Shipping wands is a good example.
The maximum length of 42" by mail makes it more expensive to ship these internationally.

Flat rate boxes can be a great way to ship some types of products.

We ship 30# of a concentrated Powder Detergent to Malaysia for about $55.

Our 2X Encapsulate SR was developed to minimize shipping charges.

We do ship larger weight orders by ocean freight, but it does take more time.

For now, we are using a flat rate shipping charge on our cart based on the $ amount of the order.

Our minimum shipping charge is $8.95 for up to $25 in products.

That drops to 5% on large orders.

Thanks;
Larry

You should let people know that the flat rate shipping that is advertised on your website and that you are speaking of in this post does NOT apply if you call in your order. You advertise $100-$150 order equals $25 shipping. On your website it says "Take advantage of these Flat Rates, by bringing your order amount up to the maximum, for your shipping category." So based on that I added a couple of items to my order to bring it up to $135. When the order came in yesterday I saw I was charged 38.60 for shipping. Naturally I just assumed it was a mistake and called in to get it straightened out and after consulting with a "supervisor" I was called back and told the flat rate only applies to online orders. I found that kind of funny because I know I remember seeing posts asking why you didn't have online ordering available and you said it was because you preferred your customers to speak to a salesman. Had I known I was going to be paying an extra $13.60 for the privilege of speaking to a salesman I would have placed the order online.

By the way their resolution was to apply the difference to a future order. Just a pet peeve of mine but I really hate it when a company thinks this resolves anything. It makes the assumption that there will be a future order. Oh well live and learn I suppose.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom