I want a new wand

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I currently have a decent slection of wands and my go to is the 14inch blueline http://www.bluelineequip.com/low.asp
But I see all these different wands out and want someone to give me a quick report
on my truck I have 4 jet prochem 1 3/4 inch 12 inch wand, 14 inch blue line, 10 inch butler.

I tried to buy a larger butler but it was sold. So now I am going to take a few weeks and decide. What do you guys suggest?

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
We use Greenhorns from Greenie. I've used about all and this is the one's I like the best.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I like my GreenHorn better than anything else I've used or seen.

Bob Foster

Love my Greenhorn. It's almost the same weight as a Ti wand but considerably less money. Absolutely no problems with it in over a year of use.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Sounds like a Huey lewis song

"I want new wand....one that don't streak.
One that don't....cost too much and one I don't have to tweak."

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Greenies Greenhorn... You can't beat the jet set up. And for price of one titantium setup with glide and jet extenders, you could almos thave two full greenhorns.

How do you have your prochem 4 jet set up Gregg? I would put 110 jets in the middle, 95's on the outside, short jet extenders all the way accross, and a slot glide and you will love it. You will need a wand with a hole glide as well for commercial or you can just use the slot glide. You could use the wider blueline wand with a hole glide for commercial and the prochem for residential.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I have a green horn, and a glided Ti wand, and I'm not sure which one I like better at the moment...

hogjowl

Idiot™
The only reason I like my Titanium wand better is because I can use it glideless when I want to, and it has a lower head height. Which makes it easier to get under toe-kicks and such. Trying to use the Greenhorm wand glideless is like trying to slide a cement block over sand paper.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
How do you have your prochem 4 jet set up Gregg? I would put 110 jets in the middle, 95's on the outside, short jet extenders all the way accross, and a slot glide and you will love it. You will need a wand with a hole glide as well for commercial or you can just use the slot glide. You could use the wider blueline wand with a hole glide for commercial and the prochem for residential.
stock it is unglided and that is the go to when I need an unglided wand

Greenie

Greg,

Does your Blueline wand have a single spray bar with 4 jets, or two separate bars with 2 each like your Prochem?

If a single, you could add a $200 Greenhorn kit to it and make it a superior tool. Hopefully it's already glided.

R

Rafa L

that's like asking a pig in his den what's his favorite eats.

CMP wands aka GH is a china made wand modified and waaaaaaaaaaaay over priced.

Call PMF and ask to speak with Kirk...they have a new wand and lip that will solve your Teflon crack addiction glide dependency.....

cheers.

Greenie

Rafa L said:
CMP wands aka GH is a china made wand modified and waaaaaaaaaaaay over priced.

It's made in Anaheim, CA

Why make up lies?

And since when does Kurt work at PMF?

Greg, you have the Ergo version of the BL wand, it's not easy to convert it, see if you can sell it if you just don't care for it.
Or...glide it, high flow it, and keep it under 400 psi.

Name
Evets
admiralclean said:
The only reason I like my Titanium wand better is because I can use it glideless when I want to, and it has a lower head height. Which makes it easier to get under toe-kicks and such. Trying to use the Greenhorm wand glideless is like trying to slide a cement block over sand paper.

Toe kicks?
You clean alot of kitchens and bathrooms that have carpet?

ah,the good ol' days

greenhorn

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Greg, lemmie ask some pertinent questions first

of the wands you own now, which one do like best and more importantly, why?

what are you looking for in a new wand?

do you plan to glide it?

further.. wands are very specific to user preference.
so you should demo "in real world use" what ever you're considering.
cause what I like, or another veteran CCer likes, may not be what "you" like

"My" two favorite wands are a glided Ti and an unglided cheap AW29

..L.T.A.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Many of the newer homes in my area have built in cabinets surrounding the entertainment centers and book shelves in the Den and Family Rooms, and yes, I do still find carpet in bathrooms on occasion.

RIP IT

Name
Chris
Jim Martin said:
[quote="Mikey P":nw223d26]Ti with a Glide can't be topped in my opinion.

Mike nailed it.....[/quote:nw223d26]
I agree. Great quality, light as hell and low profile, with a holed glide = Effortless cleaning. FTW

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
of the wands you own now, which one do like best and more importantly, why?

what are you looking for in a new wand?

do you plan to glide it?

further.. wands are very specific to user preference.
so you should demo "in real world use" what ever you're considering.
cause what I like, or another veteran CCer likes, may not be what "you" like

"My" two favorite wands are a glided Ti and an unglided cheap AW29
I love the blue line. It is my go to wand and cleans great. I am very comfortable with it but it is getting beat up. I love the low profile the jet angles and the feather touch. I don't like the grip slipping(even with duck tape under and on the bottom of the grip. The piece holding the feather touch in place moves around too much and gets irritating and I have the others a situational. I plan on keeping the blueline glided as a back up and retiring the prochem(too heavy)

I probably won't glide the next one because all y jobs aren't vacuumed and I never really got comfortable with the glide, I like the extra work and like to gauge the suction. When I foam up from a job that was done by a previous hack I couldn't tell with the glide

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom