I was a certified king BMOC of the hood!

Mikey P

Administrator
45yyyy.jpg
 IMG_20210304_0001.jpg

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator
This was at a airport hotel conference room with a dozen other cleaners ..I remember going out for dinner with March afterwards and he sold me a $50 premium door hanger template...

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
This was at a airport hotel conference room with a dozen other cleaners ..I remember going out for dinner with March afterwards and he sold me a $50 premium door hanger template...

This is where Steve, Bill Yeadon, and all the other instructors have the advantage over me.

I enjoy the cleaners in this industry as a group. I like nearly all the students I get in my classrooms.

But when the class day is done, the last thing I want to do is to keep talking business and training between bites of food.

Great Ed York story:

Someone followed him into the men's room while talking, they occupied adjoing stalls, and kept the conversation going through the entirety of the "process"

For all of my criticisms of Ed, I have to hand it to him that if you had the desire to talk to him, you couldn't wear him down....

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
This is where Steve, Bill Yeadon, and all the other instructors have the advantage over me.

I enjoy the cleaners in this industry as a group. I like nearly all the students I get in my classrooms.

But when the class day is done, the last thing I want to do is to keep talking business and training between bites of food.

Great Ed York story:

Someone followed him into the men's room while talking, they occupied adjoing stalls, and kept the conversation going through the entirety of the "process"

For all of my criticisms of Ed, I have to hand it to him that if you had the desire to talk to him, you couldn't wear him down....
Ya but....did ya's "shake" on it?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

Great Ed York story:

If Ed didn't like what the guy was saying, he probably would have pissed on his shoes

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
The V did help us to break away from the rest when we were younger and could take full advantage of its benefits enabling us to work faster when great results.
In our business size mattered- the V had the yellow blower;
The 370 has about the second blower size, which is fine for us older and slower cleaners.
As I've aged, I learned that Finesse can be better than brute force.

blower sizes photo.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom