I WAS A NO SHOW TODAY

Becker

Name
Becker
Ok, I admit I've been smoking a lot of weed now that is is legal... ( special for waffles )

So today Alex and I leave the house at 7:45am for small town Snohomish to drop the van off for tires, ball joint, tie rods etc. While van was being working on be caught a bus into Everett. to shop, eat, and see a movie.

While waiting for a bus to go pick the van up I get a VM... Some guy thought I was planning on being to his house as 1:30om for 3 rooms.

Again, the "stank" can cause a memory issue. But I'm positive I did not book a job for this day. I blocked out my online calender. I'm trying to figure it out when I see his number pop up again.

He launches in to an attack. We have everything moved, your late, on and on...

Still worried I screwed up, I started to talk to him. Then I realized, to many things did not add up. One the appointment time. 1:30pm, I don't book at that time.
Then the pricing. Then other things he talked about like and extra charge for 2 hr drying...

I tell him, I'm positive he booked with another company.

He agreed to check his phone. I did however offer my services if he needed, as I hate to hear of a family moving everything to only be stood up.

I got off the phone still confused.... Checked his number with my recent incoming calls. As he say he booked it SAT.. Again, Not thinking I answered the phone on SAT.. But I was stoned.

So I look at incoming calls, Sure as shit. He called me SAT at 1:34pm
Hmmm, I think back... SAT SAT... OK I was in Tacoma, changing valve cover gaskets on a friends car.... Oh boy, I was high then too.
Click on the call information... Call missed....

Ahhhhhh

2 mins later the guy calls back. Tacked down the company he hired.

I was about to give up the Mary Jane. Cuz, it it is not problem till it is a problem.

Becker

Name
Becker
When was the last time you screwed up about got the call?

OK, back in my teens and my real early 20s I think it happened more often then I'd like to admit.

I think the last time was about 11-12 years ago.
I truly screwed up.

As soon as I answered the call I got the feeling.... Recalled booking the job away from my calender. I managed to show up and gave her a healthy discount. I was completely honest with what happened and truly felt horrible. But to this day I still work for that family.

Now I don't dare confirm a job without the master calender in front of me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom