I was right...

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Jim you're a fairly intelligent above average midwit, how much heat do you think is lost in 4 in of travel?😅

View attachment 128683

I am with Ron, but the way to know is to use a digital thermometer and do a temperature test at both points.

In your favor is the issue of less heat loss due to larger droplet size.

...and less clogging of a single o6 jet versus 4 -1.5 or 6 - 01 jets.

Is a stainless steel jet available?

Mikey P

Administrator
I am with Ron, but the way to know is to use a digital thermometer and do a temperature test at both points.

In your favor is the issue of less heat loss due to larger droplet size.

...and less clogging of a single o6 jet versus 4 -1.5 or 6 - 01 jets.

Is a stainless steel jet available?

Yes, "my" model will have a SS nozzle, thats be relocated to strike right behind the Glide, removal of the center pin and an inline filter, and of course your choice of GG, with a package deal on a Hole and a Slot.

Priced at $775, delivered to anywhere in the L48

$900 with two Glides.

Luky

Name
Mario
As I'm selling wands everyday, sometimes it just leaves me scratching my head at how clueless 95% of the industry is about how flow and jetting works. Most are convinced that more jets means more water and there's nothing I can do to explain it to you people that more jets are just dividing the same amount of water... It leaves me wondering what you people actually think about while you're in the act of cleaning...
Imagine if all the carpet cleaners worldwide got rid of their wands ( multi- jet ) and purchased a miracle single wand. You'd become a billionaire.

Luky

Name
Mario
No streaking/clashing
No over spray
No drips
Hole or Slot Glides @ instant swapping
Lightweight
Equally as effective as a multi jet, but with less water ( 4 flow)

You know, everything your PCTI isn't or doesnt
I'm glad that you mentioned streaking. I have only six jets on my wand, but somehow I see leaving eight streaking lines. I believe that's the number of the openings in the slotted Green Glide. With a proper positioning of the jets, there's no ovespray.
I'm giving you only one point- dripping. Weight shouldn't be a problem with the glided wand( I don't lift the wand, I slide it) I wish that glide would last longer, but in all fairness, quick wearing may be caused by roughness of CGD carpeting and the weight of the wand.
I consider the wand as a powerhouse and investment. I had to replace only water supply lines on two PCTI wands in 15 years.
I have no problem with a single jet wand, I can't overcome the fact that is not a low profile one.

Reactions: MarkieMark

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom