I wonder what the psychology behind this is

Mikey P

Administrator
These came in last night.. Screenshot_20240921-062222.pngScreenshot_20240921-061832.pngScreenshot_20240921-061947.png

Give and you shall receive...

Reactions: jeffexe

jeffexe

Name
jeff
I Like the idea of a Quality single jet wider wand for commercial work. After using butler 18 and 14 wands for many years, I greatly appreciate the larger droplet size for flushing with less volume. Evolution 2 jet wand, aw 29 and chosen wand are great examples.

Reactions: Mikey P

FredC

Village Idiot
Larger water droplet size.

pattern and angle (fan/sheet) would negate any meaningful difference.

and you are spreading the force across a larger area now

all things being equal (pressure and overall flow) you would have either no meaningful difference or a decrease in impact using the single jet over a wider area especially adjusting for the increased height needed...but Mike said you would have more while using less water which means either decreasing the flow, pressure, or both. through the single jet so you while you may get a slightly larger droplet size there is less water hitting the carpet over a wider area and therefore less energy/impact

Last edited:

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Pre examine, Pre Vacuum, Pre condition. Post extraction, Post speed dry with air movers. Most carpet cleaners do not understand the Pre and Post of the art of carpet cleaning. They just want to pop in and pop out and grab a check.
You got it wrong…
It’s not pop in and pop out grab a check.
It’s pop in, grab a check then pop out.

Reactions: jeffexe

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
When the glide phenomenon game on the scene I used both hole glide and slot glides interchanging every know and then. Then tried hybrid. Eventually got tired of stopping, bending down to grab those pesky paper clips so stuck with slot glide. Picks up way more then hole glide. With Hole glide you’re just gaining greater air velocity intake sucking in water droplets faster.

Me, I get better results (with and without prevaccuming) and suck in more solids within the carpet with slot . Better results then hole glides.

Yes hole glides slide and glide easier on the surface…but if you can’t push and pull a slot glide, maybe try stretching the body, pushups, pull ups, free weight training…man up put the doughnuts and twinkies down.

jeffexe

Name
jeff
When the glide phenomenon game on the scene I used both hole glide and slot glides interchanging every know and then. Then tried hybrid. Eventually got tired of stopping, bending down to grab those pesky paper clips so stuck with slot glide. Picks up way more then hole glide. With Hole glide you’re just gaining greater air velocity intake sucking in water droplets faster.

Me, I get better results (with and without prevaccuming) and suck in more solids within the carpet with slot . Better results then hole glides.

Yes hole glides slide and glide easier on the surface…but if you can’t push and pull a slot glide, maybe try stretching the body, pushups, pull ups, free weight training…man up put the doughnuts and twinkies down.
I would have to agree. I prefer the Slot glides on commercial work. But, on my well maintained apartments and residential jobs, I am quite impressed with the Hole glide. I use the evolution with slot on commercial and the chosen wand with holes for the good jobs.

hogjowl

Idiot™
My son likes the hybrid. I like the hole glide. I don’t know why he likes the hybrid anymore than he knows why I like the hole glide. You see, it’s just not that important to either of us to discuss it.
To tell you the truth, we probably couldn’t tell you ourselves.
But in moments of boredom, both of us could makes things up to support our beliefs.
Just like you guys.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom