I won't buy Prochem again

Becker

Name
Becker
Re: do not buy Prochem

What John posted. I'm pretty sure he would say it toe to toe with you.

I don't think John is looking fir a fight. Just voicing his thoughts.

Now no letter can be found.

Seems pretty simple. I have all sorts of approved products. But I never bought the rights to using the seal.

What are you going to replace. Prochem with?

So childish!

Monthly melt down.

Becker

Name
Becker

Wonder who turned you in bundy?

Maybe on of the locals you called or emailed being google cop.

Lol

Someone sent me some email last night copy of your cri and Waldo list claims.

Becker

Name
Becker

IP came out of Mashpee, MA...

The same IP went to my website yesterday, my stat page points to Hyannis, Massachusetts.

Not sure if I should keep calling Bundy Waffles, or BB.. Short for Bridge Burner.

Now his local competitors are ratting him out to CRI.

Using the Waldo list is so misleading in advertising.. Good lord!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

Johm don't be a douche if your willing to be an ass toe to toe fine but I doubt that

I don't
I don't always agree with him, but there's no doubt in my mind John would say just what he thinks in person, over the phone or on-line.
The guy's a straight a shooter, Dude

the biggest surprise to me when i met him last year, was that ugly-ass Hawaiian shirt he wore :shock: :mrgreen: :lol:

Gawd I hope it wasn't a gift from Laura

..L.T.A.

Cameron1

meAt said:
Johm don't be a douche if your willing to be an ass toe to toe fine but I doubt that

I don't
I don't always agree with him, but there's no doubt in my mind John would say just what he thinks in person, over the phone or on-line.
The guy's a straight a shooter, Dude

the biggest surprise to me when i met him last year, was that ugly-ass Hawaiian shirt he wore :shock: :mrgreen: :lol:

I thought that shirt was kinda classy ....showed John to be a real progressive in his thinking

Gawd I hope it wasn't a gift from Laura

..L.T.A.

F

FB7777

Hawaiian shirts are cool...

plus anyone that jumps out of planes has my respect

MeAt's wardrobe consists of shit that the local homeless shelter would toss in the dumpster :shock:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

pfred said:
MeAt's wardrobe consists of shit that the local homeless shelter would toss in the dumpster :shock:

I sort thru 'em before we toss 'em.
There's nothing wrong with poly leisure suits ..... 8)

..L.T.A.

S

sam miller

I see Masterblend has the logo with thier machine Prochem doesn't Maybe they're not on board anymore! if its important to You then good luck! 3000 hours thats nothing I got 9000 on my 405

And I wouldnt sell it for less then $6000.00

http://www.prochem.com/ViewCategories.aspx?Pid=408

http://masterblend.net/index.php?option ... &Itemid=79

I liked what one guy said "use a rug doctor its certified!" If I were a truckmount maker I would pull out of that program too because of that alone!

Zero cred! :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

Bundy said:
We advertised we have CRI-SOA approved equipment

News flash....customers don't care what kind of equimpment you use.

They only care about the stuff you actually bring in the home...and then they just really care about it being clean and not all rusty with fur all over it.

GCP

Lee Stockwell said:
I would love to see a boycott of....(sorry)..manufacturers that continue to submit to and thus support this extortion.

The Gold Seal should be in the same Zoo as the Pink Walrus.

Imaginary creatures that have no practical benefit for Carpet Cleaners.

I 2nd that.

Becker

Name
Becker

Not sure you ratted on you Bundy.

The guy that emailed me your bio from a bid site where you state being the top cleaner in the area, and the 7th in the nation claims he did not throw you under the bus.
But, I'm sure one of your locals did.

Still can't believe you would mislead potential clients in that way.

Waldo list is about as legit as your wife saying you are the greatest cleaner.
As it is the opinion of one person.

But judging by how you police your competition, I'm sure you stepped on some toes in your efforts to go toe to toe..

John Olson

Name
John Olson

pfred said:
Hawaiian shirts are cool...

plus anyone that jumps out of planes has my respect

Thanks Fred. Larry I wasn't in to them either until I bought my first Tommy in hawaii. Now I really don't like wearing anything else.They are so dang comfortable. As for Greg you've heard they saying dont start no shit won't be no shit. You was talking out of your ass and I called you on it. If your not actually going to do what you say don't say it. I know everyone at Prochem and not s single person would ever use the words go **** yourself ever!Saying the did is a flat out lie period.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

John I didn't say they used foul language I said they didn't stand behind the purchase. I won't use prochem products again.

Becker we know who is the rat, look in the mirror. It is the same guy who is searching absurdis plates and business licensing his name is donald. It don't matter to me because it gives me something to do.

John Olson

Name
John Olson

and what happened to any of "their" products you use that they didn't stand behind? Did the machines fall apart? Sounds to me like they are still running and making you money. Isn't that what you paid for? Have they not delivered exactly what you bought? Dependable hard working money making equipment and chemicals? Please enlighten me as to what product of THEIRS they have not stood behind and how.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

I have had a number of problems with the APEX bogging down had to have alot of things done to that machine that I paid for and they didn't stand by the sales pitch that was given to me when I bought the everest and it was about to get me sued. I am not sure how you feel about doing exactly what the Prochem people say and then getting a threat of a lawsuit. Like I said it gives me something to argue. Since I got custody of my oldest I haven't been able to have a good fight. If the one time I asked about an issue and they basicly gave me the bums rush I won't do business with them. Same thing wih the bridgepoint issue I haven't done business with them since the postcard thing.

I will be buying atleast one new machine next year also and if I wind up unloading these (which is doubtful because I won't get what I think they are worth and it is a hassle) I will be buying a couple big machines,
Next spring I was going to add another van with either the small Sapphire or an Odin special and then the following year probably retire the APEX and looked at a replacement. Next year I will get like a transit and a small machine and either make that an upholstery or a city truck

Becker

Name
Becker

Are you slandering me Greg?

You honestly think I turned you into cri ics or who ever?

Wow. You do talk out of your ass!

So so stupid!

Grow up Greg!

I had nothing to do with it and you thinking I did is about the supidiest thing you ever posted!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

Hey, you have to hand it to Waldo. No wonder he is always begging for equipment and help. He must spend thousands of dollars traveling all over the United States checking in on the 15,000 + carpet cleaning companies to make up his list. I don't know how he does it. He HAS to spend at least an hour or so at each one to watch them clean and establish whether or not they are top 25 material. The guy is a saint in my book.

He's like the carpet cleaning Santa Claus.

Yes that means the top 25 is a fairy tale at best

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

i must admit, i enjoy watching a good joust among the King's best Knights

I would caution though, the Chevalier d'honneur in on the field and pas d'armes are family off limits!

..L.T.A.

John Olson

Name
John Olson

I am not sure how you feel about doing exactly what the Prochem people say and then getting a threat of a lawsuit
what exactly did someone ( who is this someone) from Prochem tell you to do that almost got you sued? I want exactly what they said not what you think they meant.

Oh and what did you do. You still haven't said what you did that almost got you sued. We are assuming you illegally said you where a CRI approved cleaner and you were using the CRI logo illegally. Is that right?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

I think you do a lot of stuff like that Becker. And you an idiot it isn't slander when I say it directed at you and there is no malice just a statement.

Good luck Becker and again I don't think you reported to CRI-SOA but you seem to be the rat that started it heading in that direction. Have a good spring Becker and learn your legal terms before you banter them about.

Olson your in the bag for Prochem anyhow so it doesn't really matter what I tell you. I wrote it out for you basicly already. I know when not to fight a losing battle. I will do my boycott of products just like I did with brigdepoint

John Olson

Name
John Olson

Greg I have been on here long enough for you and everyone else to know I'm not "in the bag" for anyone.

No you haven't spelled anything out nor shared the truth about anything. You have said spouted of a lot and made false statements as to what exactly was said but spelled it out? I think not.

Got to get on a plane will look for some truth from you when we land if you man enough to share the truth. !gotcha!

John Olson

Name
John Olson

meAt said:
i must admit, i enjoy watching a good joust among the King's best Knights

I would caution though, the Chevalier d'honneur in on the field and pas d'armes are family off limits!

..L.T.A.

Huh? Didn't get that last line....I'm just a cracker from northtown don't talk all fancy to me

Becker

Name
Becker

What a goof!

Bridgepoint
Prochem
Rotovac
You are going to run out of suppliers.

You were do for a melt down.

To bad the other side of the story does not come on and tell the other side.

Greg. 1st I heard you use cri trademark was your 1st post onthe subject.
2nd was the email I got. Copy and paste froma website.

I find it funny you act as a google cop but get pissy when someone calls out your false advertising.

I'm guessing the rat is someone locAl in your area.

You are entertaining!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I don't care about this. I just won't purchase from a company that doesn't back up the statements or give 2 shits. I don't get pissy I just like a fight. YOu on the otherhand a little weasel. Rotovac screwed Mike over at Mikefest(I called that one), pulled my website without cause violating a contract after acing it up for monthsand still haven't released my emails, and bridgepoint direct screwed how many carpet cleaners. See the difference between you and I is I stand up when I feel I have been wronged. Hey if you are happy doing business with companies like that fine.

I did exactly what the Prochem dealer said I could and brought me to the website and he obviously lied. Please tell me where false advertising is? I do own use CRI-SOA Gold seal approved equipment

I am just going to press the foe button on you so I don't have to read BS from a coward like you.

I know who the rat is Becker. People just don't email stuff to Becker. No one is buying that

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom