I won't buy Prochem again

Becker

Name
Becker
Yeah. I have a lot to learn.
I'm sure pro gem knows the correct meaning of the word.

This is what I thought it meant.

Thanks for correcting me Greg.

Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, traducement, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, or nation a negative image. It is usually a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).[1]

Your lucky stockwell is quick with deleting your messages here as needed.

Take your wife's advice Greg.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
So now it's a Prochem dealer that suppossedly told you to do something not Prochem? Please get your stories straight then post word for word what you where told, what you did and what you were threathend with and whom you called after and what exactly you said and what exactly was said to you by whom. I just want the truth Greg. If someone at Prochem told you to do something that put you in legal trouble I want to know who it was and what they said so I can ask them what the hell

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have a complaint for Sapphire Monday we will see how they handle it. I guarantee they don't just blow it off and I have only purchased $1,500 of their products

Becker

Name
Becker
Waldo. Protect yourself with a disclaimer incase waffles gets accused of false advertising.

True in advertising.

I'd define it but I'm sure it has an eat coast meaning that differs from the west.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Re: do not buy Prochem

O
Bundy said:
I have had a number of problems with the APEX bogging down…

Noticed the bogging myself, though I do think the RPM's they set it at are pretty low. I have a Tiny tach on order and will start to play.around with it. I would guess the RPM's are set lower then they should be rather then being over the torque curve...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom