I would have left before the end of all the BS

Ernie G

Brian, I think its simple, different, it might work, its not hard to navicate through. Some people might not like the music, but I would love to know what kind of response there getting.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ernie G said:
Brian, I think its simple, different, it might work, its not hard to navicate through. Some people might not like the music, but I would love to know what kind of response there getting.

Ernie, your website's ten times better than that one.

But you should bring the width down to about 1000 or so. I have to scroll left and right to see the whole page.
Yes, I have a scrawny little 19 inch monitor but you never know who might be looking at your website.

Name
Bruce
Brian R said:
[quote="Ernie G":xxqoc6e9]Brian, I think its simple, different, it might work, its not hard to navicate through. Some people might not like the music, but I would love to know what kind of response there getting.

Ernie, your website's ten times better than that one.

But you should bring the width down to about 1000 or so. I have to scroll left and right to see the whole page.
Yes, I have a scrawny little 19 inch monitor but you never know who might be looking at your website.[/quote:xxqoc6e9]Has nothing to do with the size of your monitor, it's your screen resolution, step it up a notch if you can , things will look so much better.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom