Icapsul trouble

leesenter

How about the plastic spray jet that elongates when encap juice dries in it each time its used to encap with.
Friggin garbage.
Lint tray that bends when there is too much lint in it
Have to clean it every hour?!?
Brush holders that don't stay in place
weld them in lol---whoops can't weld it in I THINK ITS PLASTIC TOO
Friggin garbage, and the worst part is at first I was blaming my employees for abusing the machine.
Only when my tech who takes care of the high end hotels used it for a weekend did I realize it wasn't my techs.
I have had a Duplex machine for over 15 years that has been fixed twice that is better than this POS.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
today, on the same job, I pulled out the hopper and the plastic handle breaks off

it starts making a noise and continues to get louder as I use it

took it apart tonight and the belt is bad as well as the brush drive making the clanking noise

as I take it apart I find the plastic cover is broken in a few places, not sure if it broke on it's own or the last supplier that worked on it broke it

sent Olsen a PM for parts

taking it apart is a PITA, Rick is great but when he said this thing was built like a tank he wasn't right

Rawb

The first one I used had the tray removed and also repeatedly had problems with the back belt breaking.

The second one was devoid of the tray as well, but didn't have any issues with the belts. However, it began leaking incessantly and eventually had to be hauled in for repair. It used quite a bit more solution than a Whittaker I noticed.

It just isn't as durable as a GLS.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom