If business is so great why are you buying

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Don't look at me! I ain't standing in those long ass lines to feed into someone else's winnings! :oldrolleyes:

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I only buy lottery tickets when the jackpot is Obscenely high. You cant have a chance at winning IF you don't play.
$20 is nuttin for a little excitement/dreaming.
But I really Do it for the Kids and the Schools:bull::very_drunk:

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
We do not have a lottery in our wonderful state of Multiple wives and fake beer so I have to go the next state Idaho, to buy them and there was a waiting line of over an hour just to buy tickets (and yes they are all from Utah)

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
I'd sure like to see that spread sheet of school fund allotments

I think there was a news story awhile back on the subject about how the math didn't work out-- but is was quickly hushed up. Maybe news agencies didn't want to risk losing Advertising dollars?
Free Press-- yeah right! After traveling to many countries I have learned that We Americans are lied to a lot.

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
After traveling to many countries I have learned that We Americans are lied to a lot.

We are also being poisoned for profit through our food then we stand in line to purchase drugs to treat (not cure) the symtoms of our sickness caused from eating the crap they manufacture. Don't u just love America !!

Reactions: Ron K

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
You realize they just raised the odds of winning from 1:175,000,000 to 1:292,000,000?

like I said before-- The odds of winning a PORTION of the jackpot never changes with the amount of tickets sold. At $1.3Billion I think I could share That amount with at least 20 other winners.

Reactions: Scott S.

steve_64

Ill buy a couple more tickets. Somebody will eventually win and my odds are as good as anyone elses. not that I think ill win.
I normally dont play but one million would be good too. Maybe I should start playing every week lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom