If I needed the.......

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Absolute best portable that was made....

and when I say best..I mean ..reliable....will give great drying times...

quiet would be a plus....dependable...it has to be dependable.....

it is not for me...I have no desire to run one..it is for a huge resort that I landed and want nothing to do with...

there machine broke and so they waned me to start doing it...but for a few different reasons....it is better for them to keep it in house...

they may possibly buy 2....

Name
Nate W.
Jim Martin said:
Absolute best portable that was made....

and when I say best..I mean ..reliable....will give great drying times...

quiet would be a plus....dependable...it has to be dependable.....

it is not for me...I have no desire to run one..it is for a huge resort that I landed and want nothing to do with...

there machine broke and so they waned me to start doing it...but for a few different reasons....it is better for them to keep it in house...

they may possibly buy 2....

Since they won't be loading it in and out of a van, I'd go with a M-5 from Mytee... Or they just came out with the LTD3 I believe... It's 2 3stage vacs with 500psi and heater... I'm still trying to figure out how they got all that in a porty without poppin breakers... It reads very impressive...

F

FB7777

I'd go with Mytee as well

When it comes to apathetic custodial staff, the defoamer jug feature is nice.

Plus you can't beat the prices of their units

Fred
Mytee Owner

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
get 'em any decent porty, Jim.
cause the truth is, it don't matter how bullet proof it is....they'll fck it up in no time anyway.

Buy/sell them a simple, easy to work on/repair porty that YOU will maintain/repair for them .
hell, $ell 'em maintenance contract on the porty

..l.T.A.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Ruff Hewn said:
get 'em any decent porty, Jim.
cause the truth is, it don't matter how bullet proof it is....they'll fck it up in no time anyway.

Buy/sell them a simple, easy to work on/repair porty that YOU will maintain/repair for them .

..l.T.A.

Its a big place and a big contract...but I really want no part of this...I talked to the guy today...I told him that I would help him find a really good one for in house cleaning and that I would even be willing to set some time and show them how to run it and take care of it..after that...what they do is there problem...I don't want to baby set them and I can tell you it would be a full time job....

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Jim Martin said:
[quote="Ruff Hewn":3gm0js7b]get 'em any decent porty, Jim.

..l.T.A.

Its a big place and a big contract...but I really want no part of this...I talked to the guy today...I told him that I would help him find a really good one for in house cleaning and that I would even be willing to set some time and show them how to run it and take care of it..after that...what they do is there problem...I don't want to baby set them and I can tell you it would be a full time job....[/quote:3gm0js7b]
I agree with ruff on the they'll fck it up anyway.This will make you look bad,and you will cause yourself more harm than good at the end of the day. You will be their fall guy for all their fck ups.
I would introduce them to a cimex or O/P. If you want to get real fancy maybe a pile lifter vacuum cleaner for use on their high traffic areas.
They should love you for this and you can arrange to do a full extraction clean of all areas at once maybe every year or 2 at a premium price.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I would get them a 1 cord walk behind with built in brush and a bucket heater. I dont see them wanting to mess with more than 1 pwer cord. I would set them up with one mild prespray and tell them to rinse with plain water.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
ACE said:
I would get them a 1 cord walk behind with built in brush and a bucket heater. I dont see them wanting to mess with more than 1 pwer cord. I would set them up with one mild prespray and tell them to rinse with plain water.

Ditto. Great advice right here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom