If I owned Vortex LLC

Mikey P

Administrator
First thing I would do is hire Jim Marin to answer all technical issue calls and back pay him for 3 + years of loyal service.

2nd thing I would do is hire Les Jones to simplify the hell out of it after he listened to feed back from Ron Beatty, Jim Martin, Adam Hale, Green Bean and myself. I bet he would have no problem getting it down to the 80 grand it should cost.

What would YOU do?

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
do'nt forget get your local parts at lowes and your local auto parts store lol :mrgreen:

Mikey P

Administrator
3rd..

Ditch all the relays and fuses and those $189 unobtanium switches for a couple of these..

fb10ece2.jpg

B

Bill G. Martin

As my Pappy use to say...."Sounds like good ole common Horse Sense to me"

Bill in central Florida

Mikey P said:
First thing I would do is hire Jim Marin to answer all technical issue calls and back pay him for 3 + years of loyal service.

2nd thing I would do is hire Les Jones to simplify the hell out of it after he listened to feed back from Ron Beatty, Jim Martin, Adam Hale, Green Bean and myself. I bet he would have no problem getting it down to the 80 grand it should cost.

What would YOU do?

kdk_0272dk_02-1.jpg

judsonshow021.jpg

Ryan

I would get the cost down to around 80k also and KEEP the cool guages at the same time Iseeru

I would also make a smaller version for 1 ton vans. Keep vortex quality and the name, maybe put a 59 blower on it show butler who's boss. Awesome quality and put it at 55k or so decked out to compete with their price.

I would also destroy the sales of penis enlargment pills. That way some guys only option would be to by a vortex. :shock: :shock: :twisted: :? :shock:

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
It would be really impressive if the DB could be reduced to less than half it's current noise level.

Chris A

Name
Chris
go back to a 6008/7000 platform and actually compete with AT on price.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Ryan said:
I would also make a smaller version for 1 ton vans. Keep vortex quality and the name, maybe put a 59 blower on it show butler who's boss. Awesome quality and put it at 55k or so decked out to compete with their price.

100_4129.jpg

apparently someone beat them to it.......

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Mikey P said:
$1701 worth of switches :shock: :shock:

connections08014.jpg

I can tell you those switches are worth there money..........but 2 or 3 would do the trick........

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
Ryan said:
:shock: :shock: :twisted: :? :shock:

I got one of those. It is called a White Magic!

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I love the 8000Q's new fresh water tank and 240 gal waste tank. Keep that and the 600 foot hose reels.

Dump Xentherm. Run the engine exhaust thru the current blower exhaust heat exchangers. That thing would heat up twice as fast and hold more heat.

Just a start. IMO

Mikey P

Administrator
Sounds great.

now give Bill a BJ and get er done.

The past twelve years have been so half assed it makes me sick.
PLEASE make the Vortex live up to the marketing hype I fell for.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom