If I'm doing quality work, is success just a matter of time?

hanks75

I've been in the game a couple years. A small outfit with one van and an employee that is off the charts. Customers constantly rave about his work and personality. He takes his time, sometimes too much, but the end results are undeniable. With referrals starting to trickle in, can I expect that we are going to grow with time. Hopefully sooner than later.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
If you want to grow, you have to look at all areas of marketing for your company. Referrals are a huge part of that...and you can do very well on that alone.
But you really should look at Internet, print ads, cold calling etc if you want to grow at a quicker pace.
As long as you keep your advertising cost within your budget and you do some research as to where you should advertise. You will be fine.
One form is fine, but if you want to grow exponentially, you need to diversify your marketing.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
sadly doing quailty work alone isn't the best recipe for success, I always say a customers perception in quailty is 70% bullshitting ability and 30% actual quailty of the cleaning. IMO you are better off stressing personal relationships with the customer, meaning talk to them, try to make a friend out of each customer, don't just hang your head and get the work done collect the money and leave, that is what I used to do. talk to the customer, find something that they have in their home to spark a conversation. that is what will help you more than anything. oh yeah dress nice too, dress pants a button down shirt, look professional will help you the most.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
As the others are saying. Quality work is not enough!!

The best cleaner in the world will go out of business if no one knows about him.

Or the transverse- A Ok cleaner can grow beyond his wildest dreams with the right marketing systems in place.

It's all about marketing. We are not carpet cleaners. We are marketing companies that happen to clean carpet.

Use marketing systems that have a ROI of at least 3-1.

I prefer to use warm marketing that can return well over 100-1

Remember that even with referrals you will need an even greater influx of new clients on a regular basis to replace your clients that drop off and in order for you to have a growing thriving business.

The good thing is that it is now easier and cheaper to reach your desired client targets than ever before.

It's a whole new marketing world out there.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Hank has started 28 threads....Then DiSSaPeaRs.. :shock:

Search his post... :roll: "Smeels a little FiShY.." :wink:

NOT once has he replied AFTER his initial POST.... :!:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
never ever work on building a business first...........work on building relationships.then your business..........it will fall right into place....a little secret that Joe...... Howey and the rest don't want you to know...................

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Jim Martin said:
never ever work on building a business first...........work on building relationships.then your business..........it will fall right into place....a little secret that Joe...... Howey and the rest don't want you to know...................
True!

But takes a while.

Adding a little marketing and promotion done right helps.

It never hurts helping your luck a little.

Like a combo between Jim and Brian.

Jmian??!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom