If it works.....It works

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Find something that you love...Do well....and see that other people need, want or gotta have.

Whether it be your service, product or image.

Carpet Cleaning is a necessary inconvenience....If people "had to have" carpet cleaning like they needed their caffiene in the morning....We would all be millionaires.

What can you add on to your business that you KNOW people will get excited about? It doesn't have to be carpet cleaning related....Carpet Cleaning is boring. But it can be if you can make it exciting.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I would prefer to be doing something that generated more satisfaction for me and the customer than cleaning. It is a needed service and is paying my bills. I try to take pride in my work but when you’re trying to clean piss soaked carpet that will be replaced as soon as the cat / dog dies, it’s hard. I’m glad for the business I have, but would walk tomorrow if I saw a more rewarding opportunity.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The reason why Carpet Cleaning is as lucrative as it is ....Is because nobody wants to do it. lol

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
The reason why Carpet Cleaning is as lucrative as it is ....Is because nobody wants to do it. lol

Oh, are you now considering getting rid of that op machine and getting into carpet cleaning, Brian?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom