If you could only have one prespray.

Olefin, Nylon I'm sick and tired of having to run down to the truck for hellgel on every greasy spot. I'm using Matrix now with a citrus solve boost racked in with dwell.

TIA Rich

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
which matrix prespray are you using? I used to use the grand slam but i found that it is not very strong. I have tried and I am still trying so many different brands of prespray but i keep going back to enzall. i would like to try grease eraser.

SRI Cleaning said:
which matrix prespray are you using? I used to use the grand slam but i found that it is not very strong. I have tried and I am still trying so many different brands of prespray but i keep going back to enzall. i would like to try grease eraser.

Yes, Grand slam. Boosted with the citrus.

Name
Kevin McCreary
right on! chemiesters grease eraser or hard ball chemicals powr pak pre spray. Good on carpet, fabric,olefin,poly,nylon, filthy commercial,apartments, or a 2million dollar home! No boosting needed.

Name
Ron lippold
Judson Juice I think is the best all around pre spray out there keep in mind I don't do a whole lot of rat nasties but when I do I use the booster and I have steller results, try it with a 175 and you will be shocked. Its the only pre spray I use.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Larry Cobbs Dynachem PowerMax followed by a good flush with an acid rinse. That stuff is literally strong enough to strip VCT with. I know, I've done it. That stuff destroys dirt & grease.

Powermax melts anything in its' path & it's a multi-purpose product. Pre-spray, Tile & Grout Cleaner & in a pinch a pretty good stripper. The only down side is you'll need some de-foamer for tile & grout work.

Greenie

For high pH I still stand by PowerMaXX. Turned on to it by one of our customers a couple of years ago, WhiteHouse Carpet cleaners, they sell it under the FiberMaXX name, it's different than the Cobb product Jeremy Listed above, probably the easiest powder I ever mixed, it's just not for the timid.

But....I am eager to check out the new Judson Juice and O2 rinse and modifier.

DevilDog

Absolutely no doubt I would take Planet Guard. If you cannot clean with that stuff....get the f out of this business because you are f'ing clueless. And I am serious.

DevilDog

Brian L

Name
Brian L
Cobb's Powermax has been working good for me. There is that urge to try something else....but Powermax does the job so well I am sticking with it. I use 20 ounces in the 5-quart Hydroforce.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I would rather go grab the HelGel then use a bunch of chemicals playing chemist that I or the customer doesn't need in the carpet

the less you can use the better

I still haven't tried my plant guard sample, sounds like I need to try

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
BIO-Kleen's TLP,backed by FiberGlow.

Don't you just love how Double D has to resort to swearing and acting like he is some kind of authority on cleaning.No one else is acting like a dork,just answer the question for crying out loud.

"Hi my name is Devil,Devil Dog.....stupid is as stupid does.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Judson's Juice for sure and if its really bad, just mix in some hot sauce modifier.

And always always have a can of brake parts cleaner on board, seriously.

G

Hey Diamond Brian you know you can buy The Factory pack of Magum Blue raw materials and mix it your self and that makes 55 gallon of concentrate, and it only cost $200

Greenie

Is it just me, or does Magnum Blue sound like a Nuclear Reactor Waste product? Is it harsh?

What the hell is the Factory Pack? a syrup?

G

Greenie its a 5 gallon liquid tub and a 3 1/2 gallon of powder, when you mix them it makes a reaction, it stays hot for 3 days

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I keep going back and forth between Judson juice and Hardball. I think Judson gives a better overall appearance, but Hardball gets out more spots. I love the judson rinse. Leaves no sticky stuff with either prespray.

G

Bio Break with a citrus solve boost.

Never heard of or haven't had the opportunity to try-

Chemiester's Grease Eraser,
Soap Free,
powr pak,
Judson Juice,
Dynachem PowerMax,
Grim Release Pro,
Planet Guard,
Magnum Blue,
Matrix Grand Slam,