If you had more time on your hands, what single aspect of

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Postcard to existing clients, I'd like to do it 4 times a year.

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
It's all about relationships. Build as many strong relationships as you can with your customers and referral sources and you will never have to worry about marketing.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Are you currently doing anything with that segment of the market?

First of all its a s-l-o-w process, at best you are planting seeds for the future. It's battle of attrition, can you out last you competition in consistently making your brand known.

I have a little more time than you and I have more than 2-dozen marketing projects I'm at some stage with.

Are you looking at face to face in the trenches materials: Business cards, brochure, a company bi- who you are, what services you offer, specialty products, pens, pads, mugs, etc.

From your home: into letter, business card, brochure, postcards and or newsletter.

Be consistant, keep in front of them. All your competition is asking for their businees too, so you have to continually remind them why they need to call you.

Experience
Training
Response
Equipment

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Royal Man

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I would do one of two things.

First would be b door to door for commercial customers. Takes time but from the people that have done it the results are a great return on time.

Second I would work on more joint venture marketing. Find another company that has customers like mine and mail to their customer base.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom