If you know you're going to use a rotary extractor...

revitalize

Name
adrian
Speaking of this the member here sent me these two photos of some damage he created with his rotovac three port non-brush head with a moderately distorted brass jet..

The odds of him being able to fix this sir pretty slim...View attachment 102487View attachment 102488
Well, I have some patterned carpets with the resemblance of that in the show room. Looks like they got an updated look for a carpet cleaning price. ;) Ouch for the member that caused it, maybe a wand reclean, looks dirty and clean all at the same time, or do you think the jet "burned" the carpet?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I ended up using my trex brush head today on that horrible place today. All kinds of brown crusty stuff in the carpet that I’d rather not speculate as to what it was. I ended up cleaning it with a boosted biosolve and then Post treating with PLyme. The guy also wanted me to clean the couch. I did the entire couch standing up. I was too afraid of kneeling onto the floor. My back was on fire by the time I was done.

now I’m home watching Deadliest Catch.

Reactions: Cleanworks
Name
jack zerkie
A re clean with the proper tool should fix the problem. Any type of tool with bad jets and high pressure will do that. The color of the carpet shows the uneven plugged jets pattern on the carpet. The vacum only removed the cleaned area of the carpet but not where the jets were blocked or uneven. jz

Mikey P

Administrator
I have all sorts of VLM tools, I’m just smart enough to discern the difference. People look at carpet cleaning money and then search for a way to do it the cheapest way possible and then justify their process to keep themselves from feeling like idiots.

I’ve said it a million times.... do both. Just don’t talk about dry times because you can’t afford a TM.

I’d love to own an excavating company, but I don’t have 300k to do it properly; therefore, I don’t own an excavating company.

Pretty simple concept.

Welcome to the 5% club

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
I have done that, that is the achilleas heal of the rotovac. flood jets too close to the carpet, the right carpet with too high of pressure will cause that, even with new jets. He kept going probably thinking that it would rake or broom out. Using a CRB might help it but it won't eliminate it. The swirls I did on a set of stairs have disappeared after 2 cleanings.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom