If you live in an areas where you have couples with combined incomes of 300k+

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I don't feel like he's worried about method as much as efficacy.

Some people have trouble sleeping at night with spray, rub & run in a home.

Cleaning the tops of the fibers works great on commercial carpet where there is no depth to the pile.

You're expecting too much of the system if you're wanting the pad to pull soils from more than the top of the fiber.

I would suggest you HWE your rugs, then once the bulk of the soil is removed, pad for appearance.

Yeah, i do what it is necessary. I am happy i have truckmount. But if i can use my crb/compound or OP, it will be my first choice. Sometime i will take rug outside their home and vacuum it well, and then HWE. Or I will pad it indoor. Sometime if necessary, i will use compound on the rug.
Cleaning the tops of the fibers works great on commercial carpet where there is no depth to the pile.
You guys act like the depth of the pile as if it was grand canyon that only hwe can achieve the clean... :icon_rolleyes:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yeah, i do what it is necessary. I am happy i have truckmount. But if i can use my crb/compound or OP, it will be my first choice. Sometime i will take rug outside their home and vacuum it well, and then HWE. Or I will pad it indoor. Sometime if necessary, i will use compound on the rug.

You guys act like the depth of the pile as if it was grand canyon that only hwe can achieve the clean... :icon_rolleyes:
There's quality cleaning and then there are hacks.

It's up to each individual to decide who they are and then justify it in there mind as to why.

Personally I don't give a rats either way. 🙂

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
never heard of one.'
but did have two BLT's for dinner yesterday

Half pound of bacon each
pretty thick wedge of lettuce to go with thin sliced tomato
and an 1/8th inch thick layer of Miracle Whip on the lettuce side of the white bread

..L.T.A.
Just hold the lettuce, hold the tomato, hold it between your knees.

• Wow
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom