If your machine.........

Al

I really like my SW power matic, not sure what I would get if it blew beyond repair. I'm hooked on the heat.
So maybe another PM.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Al, Is that Tony Orlando in your avatar??

583800_356x237.jpg

davep105

Name
Dave Pires
I would probably go with a newer prochem unit. My tm mechcanic was telling me how much he liked the HM pto. Lots of room in the back with one of those. I am a big fan of heat, my 405 cranks and before that I had a 3ht little giant that was crazy.

Walt

If my machine blew up - I think I would be looking at the warranty papers. lol

But really

DXT again. I really like what I got.

If money were a major concern PowerClean Liberty XT (with a custom tank). Small machine with a lot of performance. Low fuel usage.

Sprinter Van or box van. I would never go back to a Chevy/Ford if I didn't have too.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
My direct drive unit won't blow up, I'm only using the HX and not a separate gas or oil fired heater. If something breaks, and it will in time, I'll replace it: engine, driveshaft, Cat Pump, blower, and if I do something stupid the HX. Now if a community organizer steals my van and totals it, then I would buy another White Magic, or a Cleanco since there are local distributors in my area who can work on them. I'm not so sure about a Butler, but maybe as they all cost about the same and do the same thing and a lot of places can work on these simple machines.

G

Another Recoil XPS setup like I have now; don't know when the mutt and Boxxer gonna give out so I can get the 2 other Recoils!!

Greenie

That is an interesting swing in variety, cause you already have one of them in service as it is?

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
i would stay with butler hands down...unless someone GAVE me a 2010 vortex!!! then i would sell the piece of shit and buy 2 butlers..
i would then give greenie a call to make them suck like mikeys momma then i would start making my money

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom