If'n I heard correctly, Marty is

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Well, you can read all the cards and letters you were getting yesterday. You’d of thought you died all the attention you were getting. But as usual, they were even claiming your monicker🤷🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: hogjowl and Nomad74

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I will miss my old friend. We go way back about 1998 I think. Was always a thorn in my side. Until I understood his sarcasm. Texting all thru these years about football and other stuff. I loved that man!
So today as we speak right here and now.............I am retiring. Yes you heard it. And I will be leaving my wife and kids and selling off everything I own. You see...........Marty has had a huge influence on my life. He has given me confidence to finally do what I have always wanted to do.
All my life it has been for other people..............NOW IT's FOR ME!

I am leaving today.........heading to Hollywood...........to become an action adventure movie star! WISH ME LUCK!

AND REST IN PEACE MARTY!

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU MAN!

FredC

Village Idiot
I will miss my old friend. We go way back about 1998 I think. Was always a thorn in my side. Until I understood his sarcasm. Texting all thru these years about football and other stuff. I loved that man!
So today as we speak right here and now.............I am retiring. Yes you heard it. And I will be leaving my wife and kids and selling off everything I own. You see...........Marty has had a huge influence on my life. He has given me confidence to finally do what I have always wanted to do.

I am leaving today.........heading to Hollywood...........to become an action adventure movie star! WISH ME LUCK!

AND REST IN PEACE MARTY!

You gonna buy that Indian?

Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

AND REST IN PEACE MARTY!

An action adventure movie star? Like Super Castex?

Name
BradFenstermaker
Glad al is well and Marty.
Damn I can feel all the Porky Love in North Georgia.

Amazing what they can do to repair people these days. Steam On Home E!!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I feel like a freshly snaked drain.
Didn’t realized how much crap was backed up in me until the clogs were cleared.

I feel younger.
A STENT......???????
All this over a little stinkin stent.....
Let me know when you get up to EIGHT....
Big fkin baby. ......

Reactions: Mikey P

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I’m so alone tonight cleaning this Mongolian restaurant. Wish you were here Marty.

08ED5BE6-737B-4505-944F-05292216723A.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom