IICRC Appoints Michael Dakduk President and Chief Executive Officer

Mikey P

Administrator
1583860452258.pngLAS VEGAS– The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the non-profit certifying body for the cleaning, inspection and restoration industries, appointed Michael Dakduk president and chief executive officer.

Dakduk was previously executive vice president and director of government relations at Career Education Colleges and Universities (CECU), a national organization serving postsecondary career education schools, staff and students. Prior to that role, he served as executive director of Student Veterans of America (SVA), a 501(c)(3) coalition of student veteran groups on college campuses around the globe.

“After a thorough and comprehensive search, we are pleased to find the best individual to lead the IICRC,” said IICRC Chairman, Kevin Pearson. “We are confident Michael’s extensive background of overseeing successful non-profit organizations focused on education and his international experience will provide tremendous value to IICRC stakeholders and the industry as a whole.”

“I’m honored to lead this exceptional organization as president and CEO,” said Dakduk. “I’m looking forward to working closely with the Board of Directors to continue establishing the IICRC as the most trusted, independent name within the inspection, cleaning and restoration industries.”

Dakduk holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in public administration from the University of Nevada – Las Vegas, a Master of Arts degree in public management from Johns Hopkins University and is a United States Marine Corps veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan.

For more information about the IICRC, visit www.iicrc.org.

About IICRC
The IICRC is a global, ANSI-accredited Standards Developing Organization (SDO) that credentials individuals in 20+ categories within the inspection, cleaning and restoration industries. Representing more than 54,000 certified technicians and 6,000 Certified Firms in 22 countries, the IICRC, in partnership with regional and international trade associations, represents the entire industry. The IICRC does not own schools, employ instructors, produce training materials or promote specific product brands, cleaning methods or systems. For more information, visit www.iicrc.org.

Reactions: AdamDumphy

Mikey P

Administrator
In haven't met the new Pres yet but when Kevin holding the reigns, the IICRC's future and present have never looked better.

I am looking forward to meeting Michael next week...

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Affects me as much as finding out who the Prime minister of Finland might be.
So glad you asked. Actually what's happening in Finland is quite exciting.
The prime minister is a young women - Sana Marin

1583937907064.png

And the cabinet has lots of women.
1583937839097.png

Exciting times in Finland and I wish something remotely close to that will happen in the US.

*Oh.......and good luck to Dakduk. Still, I ain't going to renew my membership or certificates.

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
So glad you asked. Actually what's happening in Finland is quite exciting.
The prime minister is a young women - Sana Marin

View attachment 97511
And the cabinet has lots of women.
View attachment 97510
Exciting times in Finland and I wish something remotely close to that will happen in the US.

*Oh.......and good luck to Dakduk. Still, I ain't going to renew my membership or certificates.
I almost commented to Lee’s post “Ofer would care”

F

FB7777

A head shot him in a suit and tie

I already don’t trust him

but IDGAS, they’ll never get a dime directly from me

Mikey P

Administrator
A head shot him in a suit and tie

I already don’t trust him

but IDGAS, they’ll never get a dime directly from me

I added the photo, asshole.

I'm getting a good young vibe from the guy already, and look forward to teaching him how to use Super Grout Additive...

you old fvks are a miserable lot.

• Haha
Reactions: hogjowl
F

FB7777

Lol

like you weren’t “Us “ a few years back

money has a way of shutting peoples pie holes

Have at your latest pet project , it’s a futile endeavor IMO

herding in a bunch of teachers aka failed carpet cleaners led by a suited monkey who’s pedigree consists of compensation from College Student loan debt

I’m buying Oil stocks and shorting the travel stocks

F

FB7777

Hopefully you are referring to both my former and latter points

look up Contango as it applies to the oil and gas energy sector

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom