I'll Be Going to Jail

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Yep, I’m a Jailbird. And I’m proud of it.
I have volunteered (actually someone else volunteered me.) to be a jailbird for MDA this year and I NEED YOUR HELP! This is a great opportunity for you and me to support the Muscular Dystrophy Association by allowing myself to be locked up for the local MDA fund-raiser. If you want me out of jail and back responding to cleaning questions, please, consider helping out. If you are among those who would pay to keep me locked up, I have no doubt MDA would accept that donation as well.

Basically, my goal is to raise $2,400 by November 15[SUP]th[/SUP] and I cannot do it without you! That way MDA can continue to provide services like summer camp, annual flu shots, support groups and of course, research. MDA is striving to find a cure but research is expensive. With your help, MDA will be that much closer to finding a cure for these muscle wasting diseases.

Here is what you will help fund:
$30 Flu shot
$74 One minute of research
$100 One support group session
$150 One occupational, physical, respiratory or speech therapy consultation
$300 Professional fees related to initial diagnostic work-up at an MDA clinic
$500 Annual repairs of durable medical equipment, including wheelchairs, leg braces, communication devices and more
$800 Week at MDA summer camp for one child

I am asking you for your support. Not only to bail me out of jail, but to support our community and the families that need it most!

Click here to donate to my bail!

Together we'll make a difference,
Scott Warrington
http://www2.mda.org/goto/

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
John and Richard - It is good to know I can count on you. :icon_razz:

For those that did contribute - Your support is appreciated. It is a good cause.

For those that were going to donate and forgot about it - Consider this your reminder.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Another bump for this message. One week left. I know more of you were planning to support MDA.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom