I'll be home after midnight

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
OMG, I had to read all 29 posts at once, well
30 now, to tell you quitcha whining! You even pre-whined! How you gonna pay for that piece of crap?

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Course I did a house today, and told Diana, done! No more, I don’t care who they are. Nope, retired from that. No resi!!!

Sorry for your Dad!!!!!

Reactions: Nomad74

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Lordy, that is a funny post since I did one house today. I have said, I’ve never been asked where does the dirt go? Well, today it happened. Also, my clear vacuum cup had a little dirt in it from my house. I was told not to bring that in. And I was doing a favor. I hate #people!

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Lordy, that is a funny post since I did one house today. I have said, I’ve never been asked where does the dirt go? Well, today it happened. Also, my clear vacuum cup had a little dirt in it from my house. I was told not to bring that in. And I was doing a favor. I hate #people!

They told you not to use the vacuum? Because they saw dirt in it???
:headscratch:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
What? You're using a dirty vacuum? I better have a look inside your waste tank. Did you wash your wand after the last job?

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
They told you not to use the vacuum? Because they saw dirt in it???
:headscratch:
I can’t make that #crap up! Took it out of my hand and headed outside. I’m like, what the hey! Where are you going? I noticed big blue at the curb, so I retrieved it and emptied it. I was nearly done before I started😡

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
It’s 12:28am and I’m done for the day. I’m sitting in Denny’s waiting for my mozzarella sticks with ranch dressing. My son is sipping on his chocolate shake very content. We will be sleeping in tomorrow. Nobody call me.

Last edited:

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
It’s 12:28am and I’m done for the day. I’m sitting in Denny’s waiting for my mozzarella sticks with ranch dressing. My son is suooing on his chocolate shake very content. We will be sleeping in tomorrow. Nobody call me.

How did it go with your Dad?

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
I can’t make that #crap up! Took it out of my hand and headed outside. I’m like, what the hey! Where are you going? I noticed big blue at the curb, so I retrieved it and emptied it. I was nearly done before I started😡

Those people are so rude.

I admire you for not ripping them a new one.

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
How did it go with your Dad?
It went good. I gave him important tasks like, "Hand me that red remover spray bottle" and "Hand me my cushion back cutter. " He enjoyed helping me out. HE brought his clothes over and we washed them. He only has one pair of pants and 6 shirts. He was glad to get them washed up. He's been so busy with FEMA and insurance companies, today was the first chance he had to relax a little.

Last edited:

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
It went good. I gave him important tasks like, "Hand me that red remover spray bottle" and "Hand me my cushion back cutter. " He enjoyed helping me out. HE brought is clothes over and we washed them. He only has one pair of pants and 6 shirts. He was glad to get them washed up. He's been so busy with FEMA and insurance companies, today was the first chance he had to relax a little.

That's Brilliant

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom