I'm a 1%er

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
:lol:

Congratulations on achieving an outstanding accomplishment! Your company has received at least 2 A-rated reports from Angie's List members in the past 60 days. Because Angie's List takes pride in recognizing outstanding work, we would like to offer you an opportunity that only 1% of Service Providers receive! You have qualified to be featured on the Honor Roll page in our May publication.

By being featured on the Honor Roll page, your company brand will be in 14,828 member homes in the Sacramento market.

Area Price
SACRAMENTO $62

We only have space available for 8 companies and the spots are first-come, first-served. Please contact me today to secure your spot.

Thanks!

Tracey Ostrowski
888.666.2605 *7919
traceyo@angieslist.com

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Brian you are a lot of things but a 1%er you are not. I think you'd shit down both legs being in the same room with a 1%er. Maybe try a different terminology.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
2 positive ratings in two months put you at the top of the list?

Dayum. That's doesn't say much for the other 99 percent of members. I would question belonging to a group where 99% are ho-hum or worse. :shock:

machinejjh

[sarcasm]"Congratulations! You were recently chosen as the #1 Business with Your Name in Your Area of Operation! As a reward, we are going to place Your Ad prominently on Your Page, in color! All you have to is opt into our Super-Mega-Supreme Package which is only $61.99! Act now as the spots for Your Business Name are extremely limited!"[/sarcasm]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom