I'm in need of a web guy

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Looking for someone to work on my websites (2). I don't need redesigning but more of seo on page, off page and other things to get back and stay on first page. I guess someone that can put a few hours a month, competition is getting tough and I don't have a lot of time (or motivation) to keep it going.

thanks,
Albert

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Fred Cordell does SEO never heard anything but good stuff. He spoke in Vegas last year. You can find him here on the board he is our webmaster.

Joe Burnich is my guy. He can be found at www.carpetcleaningwebsites.net

Before you sign with anyone ask on this board there are few guys in the industry you want to stay away from. I know from personal experience.

FredC

Village Idiot
Thanks for the mention Tom. Unfortunately I'm not able to take on new clients right now.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Has anyone heard of Brand Rep? They seem okay. We've been with them for about 6 months. Our summer was too busy for me to keep up with what they have been doing for us.

The Clean Machine

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
i am in also search of some one to do seo and web stuff for us.
been talkin to alot of different people.
250 to 1200 a month I'm lost sure would like to hear from some others
carpet cleaning 360 .com sounds good but expensive .these retageting ads really apeal to me they are cool as heck.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Hey Albert, real SEO guys who actually know what they're doing and get results and keep you there don't work a few hours a month on it. Especially for highly competitive searched keywords and such which is where you want to be.

Think minimum $400 a month for a few keywords or one extremely competitive keyword like carpet cleaning San Jose, etc.

I personally can recommend Joe Burnich. He's an awesome guy, honest and will get results the right way.

His website is http://carpetcleaningwebsites.net

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom