Name
darcie smith
Hanging out with Jim and Jeff today :)

2F2F016C-469F-4B1A-938C-F06C2735632F.jpeg

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
Do they not have a kitchen there?
Not so much. Figured if I’m going to be the one talking to the customers I should probably know more than I do and we were sending the full-time guy, so I tagged along. About 25% of what I learned was brand new, 50% explained some of what Scott’s been talking about for the past five years, and 25% I knew.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
That's not a nice way to clean that rug ... Yikes.
That'll be full of sawdust for a long time.

Reactions: Jimmy L

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Full?

about about an ounce or two of dried, harmless tidbits.

Dry..until the first humid day...and the next spill.... And the whole summer when the air is loaded with moisture...

And the rug quietly starts rotting away.

Mikey P

Administrator
Maybe Zee would like to give a scientific explanation as to why dry pine particle would be more absorbent than a wool or cotton fiber?

CCA Compoud is not Capture...

Btw, what's your Facebook handle?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Maybe Zee would like to give a scientific explanation as to why dry pine particle would be more absorbent than a wool or cotton fiber?

CCA Compoud is not Capture...

Btw, what's your Facebook handle?

oh chut-up
If you weren't using it now, you'd be saying the same ....like you did 10 years ago

and the more comfortable you get with that Yellow Monster making it look better (but knowing damnwell you could of removed more dinge if you'd of rinsed.....

It's just a matter of time, you'll be padding Bob's nursing home room :dejection::dejection:

..L.T.A.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
and fires
Man you’re not kidding. I have yet to share my history or feelings about this Paradise fire. This is the place that I got my start. I once had 15 rentals and and mini storage business, as well as multiple flipper homes I had bought and sold. I also built 9 homes there. Lived there while putting myself through the Police Academy at Butte College and moved back to live permanently to run my real-estate empire until I met my wife and moved to Redding. Lost my virginity in the woods with a fast girl there. Grew up riding dirt bikes on the logging roads near sawmill peak and Whiskey Flats. Panned for gold in the Feather River. Everything is gone. My Dad lost his home and his rentals and his 1959 corvette, my grandparents home where I spent many summers is gone. 80-90% of the town is destroyed. The sadness I feel for the people of Paradise and Magalia is heavy. I don’t know how or why rebuilding the town is even possible.

I’m trying to put together some donations for the school kids. I have a bunch of supplies and backpacks but I need to figure some sort of organizing plan.

Every single Paradise Police officer lost their home and 7 Chico PD & CHP lost their homes as well. Just to name a few.

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Man you’re not kidding. I have yet to share my history or feelings about this Paradise fire. This is the place that I got my start. I once had 15 rentals and and mini storage business, as well as multiple flipper homes I had bought and sold. I also built 9 homes there. Lived there while putting myself through the Police Academy at Butte College and moved back to live permanently to run my real-estate empire until I met my wife and moved to Redding. Lost my virginity in the woods with a fast girl there. Grew up riding dirt bikes on the logging roads near sawmill peak and Whiskey Flats. Panned for gold in the Feather River. Everything is gone. My Dad lost his home and his rentals and his 1959 corvette, my grandparents home where I spent many summers is gone. 80-90% of the town is destroyed. The sadness I feel for the people of Paradise and Magalia is heavy. I don’t know how or why rebuilding the town is even possible.

I’m trying to put together some donations for the school kids. I have a bunch of supplies and backpacks but I need to figure some sort of organizing plan.

Every single Paradise Police officer lost their home and 7 Chico PD & CHP lost their homes as well. Just to name a few.
The pictures are all over our news here. Beyond comprehension. People dead in their cars trying to escape. The winds are turning the fire into a blowtorch. I think there is a need for a larger national or even international air fire fighting force. We have 2 old huge mars water bombers that are retired. I would love to see someone come up with a similar but modern design. The beauty of these planes is that they skim water from any lake large enough operate on and drop the water immediately where needed. Most of the other large aircraft have to land at an airport and be refilled. Much slower. These are very expensive planes to build and fly but when compared to the losses we have seen from these fires, it's worth it in my opinion.

Reactions: Nomad74

Mikey P

Administrator
oh chut-up
If you weren't using it now, you'd be saying the same ....like you did 10 years ago

and the more comfortable you get with that Yellow Monster making it look better (but knowing damnwell you could of removed more dinge if you'd of rinsed.....

It's just a matter of time, you'll be padding Bob's nursing home room :dejection::dejection:

..L.T.A.

Stick to wax toilet ring advice you clueless moke.

steve_64

The pictures are all over our news here. Beyond comprehension. People dead in their cars trying to escape. The winds are turning the fire into a blowtorch. I think there is a need for a larger national or even international air fire fighting force. We have 2 old huge mars water bombers that are retired. I would love to see someone come up with a similar but modern design. The beauty of these planes is that they skim water from any lake large enough operate on and drop the water immediately where needed. Most of the other large aircraft have to land at an airport and be refilled. Much slower. These are very expensive planes to build and fly but when compared to the losses we have seen from these fires, it's worth it in my opinion.
Better land management makes more sense.

Mikey P

Administrator

In Nevada that same plane will hold 30% more water....

Reactions: Cleanworks

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
oh chut-up

..L.T.A.
Once one of you guys clean my carpet....
Things are never quite the same....
Between the one arm wand swingers tawkin on the phone....to the willy nilly pre sprayers.....not many are worth a rats ass....

Back
Top Bottom