I'm no chemist but...

Mikey P

Administrator
How the hell does a rinse that is also a encap shampoo and a HWE booster, contain "citrus" and "oxy" and a film former yet leaves no residue?

these all in one miracles in a jug products have me shaking my fat head..

1609853796462.png

1609853776932.png

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
he advertised here for about a day....

I think it was Fred's horns that ran him off, but it could have been mine or Bob's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bob vawter

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
"Film former" such an old scampoo formula

WAXY in nature

The "Residue" is the dried polymer and detergent

And it is............a......RESIDUE

Religious nutjob is right

But there are a few here as well

• Haha
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

FredC

Village Idiot
Didn't he have a bad temper though?

No idea really. He never made it past the "Welcome our newest advertiser" thread and I don't know him beyond the few PMs I had with him. I asked him to follow a couple rules he thought shouldn't apply since he was paying. He stopped advertising when I explained that was not the case.

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Swani
I use his bonnets a lot, and have had good results using a few of his products, but I don't think that his claims are any crazier than others?

Mikey P

Administrator
I use his bonnets a lot, and have had good results using a few of his products, but I don't think that his claims are any crazier than others?
Others as in Procyon or Carpet Details?

Who else says their powder can do everything and then some?

FredC

Village Idiot

Mikey P

Administrator
  • Haha
Reactions: FredC

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Really?
show me...
For example, a certain fine fabric product claims, "cleans cotton without browning". Yeah, only if you're an experienced upholstery cleaner, who knows what they're doing. Other products will claim that remove certain stains. Again, only if certain conditions are met.

Tom Forsythe

The CRI first focused the level in which cleaning products re-soiled faster than the same carpet not cleaned. The industry responded by adding polymer (residue) that neutralized the re-soiling impact of certain surfactants or solvents like d'limonene. Encapsulation cleaning is based on leaving residue that limits re-soiling. The use of some ingredients like phosphates reduce the level of residue left on the carpet. In short, everything leaves residue!! The question is how much and will it cause rapid re-soiling or a health hazard.

Protector leaves fluorochemical and acid dye resistor residues. You can compare the quality of any protector product by determining the level of solids. The more solids, the better performance. The limit to the level of solids is whether it changes the texture of the fiber. A stiff fiber has too much protector.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I stay away from old film formers
Leaves a waxy residue that doesn't dry and flake off

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom