Im shocked @

Mikey P

Administrator
how many of you idiots have such shitty websites.

Are you so damn ugly that you wont put a picture of you or your chimps?

ZERO personality on most of them.

Chris A

Name
Chris
That would be a beautiful family photo if Waldo wasn't in it... lol

Connor

Name
Connor
Waldo's expression looks out of place from the rest of the family, like he's looking at something else.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
waldo is the man. He is the greatest. His family looks awesome. He must be a really good person. I can not say enough good things about him.

How is the top 25 coming along?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I like Waldo.....we met at mikey fest last time it was in mikeys town...

we sat by each other when we went out for pizza.....and laughed our asses off at those who were eating the funky veg creations on a pizza :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

everytime we heard something new we looked at each other and laughed, and said "that shit dont belong on a pizza"

good guy

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
What are my wife and kids doing on this website??? And I like the old Waldo pics where he has the 70's white-afro....this new greased down look doesn't do it for me!

Seriously though, awesome site.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Mikey P said:
here is a guy who listens to my advice..

http://www.dirtycarpets.com/index.html

I think that just proves the exact opposite of what you are saying. Sure it's a good website and Waldo has a fine looking family. But does it bring in business? How's Waldo's business doing anywhy? A website touting your greatness has as much meaning as a Greg Cole coupon. It's just a bunch of crap and people know it. It's an ad and you're blowing you're own horn. Ultimately carpet cleaners need to do top notch work and develop good relationships with their customers in order to thrive.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I agree with you Art but your website and marketing has to have an air of I am the best and arrogance... I really didn't know this until I was with my persoanl trainer and she said "word on the street is you are an arrogant basterd" and I pay you "$60 to tell me I am a prick" she said in general people perceive you as an arrogant basterd but the best at waht you do. I want to be known for being the best not my fault business and life merge

some people may not like me but the word out there is I am the best

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
No. I keep thinking I will some day. Steve Cameron said I could use his picture if I wanted to.

Mikey P

Administrator
So without any first hand knowledge, you feel qualified enough to comment on how effective a well formulated website can be?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Oh sure. That's never stopped me before. You used Waldo's site as an example, and I agree it's a good site. Did it do any good for him?

Connor

Name
Connor
Art Kelley said:
Oh sure. That's never stopped me before. You used Waldo's site as an example, and I agree it's a good site. Did it do any good for him?

I think Art's point is that a website or ad may look good, but not be effective in pulling customers.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am not sure if I posted in this thread yet but I have to say waldo is the man. He is the greatest. His family looks awesome. He must be a really good person. I can not say enough good things about him.

How is the top 25 coming along?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom