I'm thinking it's time for a new truckmount....

Mike Draper

I love my judson. If its cold where you live the heat is a plus and the simplcity you just cant go wrong. If I were to buy a Kubota water cooled motor it would be in the proven Prochem apex.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
We have a 200 gallon tank at home we use to fill our ttanks actually pretty handy to have.
many other propane items also I use it for also
as far as employees filling them up its common sense sstuff hope everybody has common sense employees. Lmao on that one

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I have a little giant 4ht junk. Paid 2400 to get it to my door its toast not even two years old. Propane sucks.

Golden boy

Mike Draper

Ps. I now have a refrigerator in my truck to keep my drinks cold. Lifestyles of the rich and famous is going to do an episode on me soon

Mike Draper

aqyqahyg.jpg

I built this shelf a couple months ago. It was my last project on my truck. Has a foam tab holder below.

Mike Draper

I imagine ill drive this one for another 3-4 years then ill unbolt the box and set it on another chassis. I'd go insane building another rig.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
If you are open to a hx I just bought an E z TM with a 34 ho kohler and a 47 blower for around 11,500, warranty on all major components clutched pump and exhaust diverters. Having it installed in a couple weeks.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Sorry struck a nerve with drapers commission check little giants r fookin garbage someday when I make millions like draper ill buy a new heating system every two years fooken clown

Golden boy

Mike Draper

I don't get commission from anyone. I hold myself accountable when I damage my equipment instead of blaming others.

Mike Draper

Lol. Looks like you and Bristor should hang out together. U guys seem to have common personalities.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
No problem with bristor but I need u to explain to me how I fooked my heater up olson tried to pull this same shit

Mike Draper

Don't blow a gasket now, in trying to give you some time to calm down before I answer you.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Calm tonight drinking tall boyz of coors light u pos sore from a werk of water skiing tryin to numb the pain from being a old fook

Last edited by a moderator:

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Well fookhole how am I responsible do u need. More info r u doing research don't pull your hair out ovrt this olson pulled same shit sayin I groze it is that your answer how I fooked it up come on know it all gods gift to carpet cleaning please splain to me how I fooked it up

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Jon my son Justin saw it last weekend when he picked up a 405 there. Much better build quality than in years past.
Are you saying your son saw my machine? Im supposed to go to texas the 20th of this month to pick it up and have it installed. I am pretty excited I am having the face plate color match my company color and my logo printed on the front of the machine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom