I'm thinking it's time for a new truckmount....

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Foster is kind of like draper another internet folk hero its amazing how he knows I fooked up my heater who knows maybe he knows bristor is my step dad or maybe he is dustin murrays 1st cousin or it could be the long curly hair I have or maybe he is jealous of my 56 blower u never know with these fooken clowns

Golden boy

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Those heaters are notorious for being crap, always have been. Waldo the only mistake you made was to buy it. They need to make them better, they can't take vibration. It will do better if you mount they off the machine. Didn't Steam Genie when they were around quit using them because they sucked and built their own???

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Those heaters are notorious for being crap, always have been. Waldo the only mistake you made was to buy it. They need to make them better, they can't take vibration. It will do better if you mount they off the machine. Didn't Steam Genie when they were around quit using them because they sucked and built their own???

You are right about them not taking vibrations well. I made sure I have pulse dampening hoses going into and out of the heater. I put a rubber stopper on the outlet pipe. So, it is between the pipe and the top of the sheet metal top.( It prevent vibration rubbing. ) and put a bracket on to secure the 90 degree bend I have coming off the outlet pipe. I think they should come with these low cost improvements.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Draper is like foster plays with his truckmount on monday and Tuesday so they are swamped on Wednesday and Thursday light on friday so they can post pics of their rigs so everybody can druel over their lightly used tm. I don't consider him to be a top 25er.

Golden boy

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Wine coolers lol no buzzing pretty good u pissed me off my daddy called though calmed me down told me to call les fook that he didn't build the pos if a industry leader like yourself thinks its ok for a cleaner in the trenches to buy a 2400 dollar every 18 mo nths then ill do that

Golden boy

CrazyRay

Name
Ray Waits
So anyway Dirk, if you are a fan of awesome heat and a reliable, easy to service yourself machine, then you really should at least check out the DC534 by
Dynachem.
The Dynachem machines from COBB Supply are the most copied/cloned machines that I know of. There is a reason for that.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Ray can you give me some examples of truckmounts that copied the design of Cobbs brand Dynachem units please.

Just curious. Having been a CDS/PTO guy most my career, I'm not sure I can think of a copycat..

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
thats why you by-pass the little giant heaters, and buy a heater made for the PW industry...

they beat them muthas

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
So anyway Dirk, if you are a fan of awesome heat and a reliable, easy to service yourself machine, then you really should at least check out the DC534 by
Dynachem.
The Dynachem machines from COBB Supply are the most copied/cloned machines that I know of. There is a reason for that.
"Well, see we put quick connects on ours .....and they they did too! We put a dump valve on ours.....and then they did too! We added key start and they did too. We added an extension for easier oil change....and they did too."

Quit asking the hard questions Keiffer!
:p

Name
BradFenstermaker
I have been happy with the TNT I bought a few mths ago. Holler with any questions. Ace Hardware is who I gas up with. 10 mins tops 1-2 times a week.

Brad

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Yep , I talked to dude who I guess I cant mention on this board

damn shame too.
though it's by Nick's decision, not The Board's

i wish Nick would participate here .
he's not a bad guy and Nick has never given "me" any reason not to like him

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
agreed.

Nick should be here.

I talked to him a week or so ago about some dude who burnt up his ** and we had a good discussion

Even with all the drama he and I have been through, I just can't even come close to hating the guy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom