I'm thinking of putting up a Facebook post about freezing pipes

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Preventing Frozen Pipes In Your Home
I'm thinking of putting up a Facebook post about freezing pipes, it would be something like this. Is there something you would add? Subtract?

Thanks!

Just a few simple things that can prevent your pipes from freezing in this frigid weather.

Heat wrap all pipes that are in unheated areas and plug in when in subzero wind chill & temps

Open cupboard doors in the kitchen and bathroom to get additional heat to water lines in those areas.

Let the cold water run, a small stream from the bathroom and/or kitchen faucet can keep your pipes and plumbing fixtures from freezing.

If your pipes do freeze, thaw lines safely by using a hair dryer with the dryer on a low heat setting; wave the warm air back and forth along the line. It's a slow but safe process. Don't use an open flame to thaw frozen lines. Open flames can be a fire hazard and overheating a single spot can burst the pipe.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Yes make a post of all the way hints they should of done but can't possibly get done by a he time it freezes tonight.

You should feel ashamed of your self even though you are getting richer off he back of hard working Americans.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
I'd add something at the end along the lines of...."If you or someone you know has the unfortunate experience of frozen pipes, give (Your business name) a call. We are trustworthy experts in all facets of water damage remediation and have 24 hour emergency services (xxx)xxx-xxxx".

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
What, your last attempt at refreshing honesty didn't work for you?
If I recall it went like this:

"Mam, we really don't care. Come water or fire (we limit ourselves to those two, though we are expanding to caskets) exactly which of these strikes you. As long as you use Chavez Resto.
Water, Fire, Pestilence- Let the Chavez be your friend.

God bless.
Eat well.
...and send us some bacon. Damn it!
"

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom