impressive what some guys can do

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
You are very welcome. We had a lot of fun at that show and staying in Seven Springs Lodge. We all got a long; didn't matter who you were or what you were selling.
In regards to you and your very honorable Father, he always represented this Industry in a Professional way. Always upheld the truth in helping or informing others in their quest for success. He is a great individual and I always looked up to him. Glad to hear he is doing well and hope he is enjoying life. he surely deserves it!

And, you sir, are a chip off the old block!

F

FB7777

Hope you weren't referring to me, Radar, because you spewed BS. Ron, running hoses up the stairwell is perfect and I agree. You have to remember, Radar, we also run hoses from our machines as well, so we are on equal ground in that sense. Just making a statement on something called: "Potential liability".

BTW, Jim (Pemberton) I remember seeing the article and picture (If I recall-???-its been so long now) in either a (small) magazine from Southwest (I believe they were out of Texas........back in the 80's) , or even perhaps, Bane-???? This could have been around the time when we used to display at the trade shows at Seven Springs (side note: You and your dad were always next to our booth!)
Well here’s some more BS from me

i tried your underpowered junk

I also know a guy that bought your stuff last year and instantly regretted it

(I don’t spew bullshit pal... you troll and only jump in as a sales pitch

good fortune “ TheRock”

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Haha, I only wasted $7,800 on my Bane. Another $1300 on the little giant heater on a dolly. But I did suck a lotta water with it. Again, I didn’t spend enough to be a Jimmy displayer😂

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Back around 1998 /2000, Michael Mulquinney from Melbourne, Australia, cleaned the carpets in the ATO, (your equivalent is the IRS), on the 21st floor using a truck mount.

His truck mount was a four cylinder Kubota motor machine, with a liquid ring vacuum.

He ran the hoses up the stairwell & connected to an RX-20.

Several operators worked day & night, filling the van with gas as required.

I may still have a copy of his job that was posted in the Australian Carpet Cleaner magazine.

These machines, being fitted with a liquid ring vacuum, were extremely quiet & you could work in a residence at 02:00 am and not wake the neighbors.

Excellent for water damage restoration with the lift (back then).

I bought the same machine from Gary Bethel around 1997/8.

Finally got rid of it about five years ago.

Wish I hadn't of.😢😢

Reactions: Cleanworks
Name
Jeff T
AND, I’m getting my pool shut down tomorrow,
AND I’M FIRING UP MR. TUBBS!!!!!
It’s hot tub time after the big job....

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
AND, I’m getting my pool shut down tomorrow,
AND I’M FIRING UP MR. TUBBS!!!!!
It’s hot tub time after the big job....
I could have used that today. Did a sofa and love seat on the second floor, a large sectional with loose cushions on the main. Customer was trying to be helpful and put out another sofa and love seat in the driveway as well as 3 rugs. Right in the full sun and it was about 90 degrees today. $840 and he paid me cash. The outdoor upholstery and rugs were dry before I left. Beer day came early this week.

Name
Jeff T
How old are you Jeff? I felt like you until my mid 50's, but I should have relented sooner.

You will last longer with good help.
I’m setting it up now.
We currently own 2 CC companies, are running a 1500 plant berry farm, an investment in an unrelated business, and about to embark on another venture....
Life’s busy, but very interesting....

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom