In honor of Lisa .

Mikey P

Administrator
Great Glide design in how it fits and functions has very rarely been undertaken by those who design the wands for our industry.

As an aftermarket modification that works within the parameters that are set for us, we've just made another huge move, by making a tiny adjustment, to make your job easier and more productive.

FB_IMG_1717126850388.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
We have enough new people here that don't know Lisa's story, and might appreciate the choice of pic.

A great lady she is

A grand tail...

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
That's epic Mike. Now I appreciate the pic.

Some adventure and history many of you have together. Comradery and excellence seems to be a real thing that has existed among some of you cleaners longer than I've been alive. I sense the spirit of it carries through the boards, fest, GG, and more to this day. It's an honor to come in contact with it. Thank you.

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
So Greenie Glides we're the very first teflon carpet cleaning guides developed?

Is Lisa still around enjoying her retirement?

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
Yes and unfortunately she's not retired, but killing it on fulfilling her purpose...
We are here to run the race, tend the fields, and fight the battles aren't we. I'm convinced that good folks will all make it to green pastures and still waters someday.

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
Alrighty, looks legit. Although that site and guy looks like a tv infomercial of low quality crap products from the 1990s. I'd prefer a GG 😄

Mike got any early photos and ads from the earliest gens of GG gear from way back when?

FredC

Village Idiot
Alrighty, looks legit. Although that site and guy looks like a tv infomercial of low quality crap products from the 1990s. I'd prefer a GG 😄

Mike got any early photos and ads from the earliest gens of GG gear from way back when?

Did you read the greenglides history mike linked?

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
The first paragraph talking about Ken Harris

and that is an archived copy of the site so it is distorted (lacks some code/designed for lower res)...but most sites looked like shit in 2005

greenglides archives
Yes I read about him. While he generated the movement it didn't seem to take off or establish until GG later on according to the article. Such is the way of many genius inventors throughout history it seems. They lack the time, refinement, and marketing and networking skills to really get on the map.

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Writers usually offer their version
( or vision) of history. Always has been and always will be.

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
Writers usually offer their version
( or vision) of history. Always has been and always will be.
Yea but not all of them. Too easy to paint things with a broad brush based on previous shite experiences of disingenuous liars. With newbs in a craft, with vets recounting history, etc... Here in this regard, I don't know for certain. But I sense the history is "true enough".

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Yeah-- I didn't realize that Ken Harris, Lisa, and Greenie did business with each other; Makes Lisa winning the case all the more remarkable.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Most of the inventors, innovators, visionaries in our industry are forgotten

Most here wouldn't know who Bill Wisdom was, as one of many examples

Back
Top Bottom