in search of a seo and maketing firm for the internet

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
does any one have one i have been searching all week.Need some one to market and seo the internet for us.
I am finding out prob need more of a marketing firm that does seo also if that makes sense.
Would love to hear some feedback on some companys people are using now.
thanks randy day

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I wouldn't recommend anyone in this industry except fred, none of them know how to write code as far as i can see.
You can tell by looking at the sites, a pro can blend in, fade pictures/images into the background or with other pictures. Among other things...

Only thing i can say is start locally looking at sites in other industries, not just service related.

Some guys on forums are just using indians and then marking it up because they work so cheap, no names but have caught quite a few...

EDIT, hoody might be able to never seen his work.Don't know.

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Randy - Yesterday I ran into a firm called ww.peakstudios.com out of Colorado. Give a guy named Quince a call. They do a lot of carpet company seo and marketing for the industry.

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
For every 1 good SEO company - there are 1000 that will do little for you but cash your checks.

Google ways to avoid bad seo firms - that will at least help you weed out the worst.

Reactions: Shane Deubell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom