Info on Old 777 Vortex

Name
Al
A while back I bought a 777 Vortex box and I am rebuilding it my way. We mounted this box on a FUSO frame. I bought a TCS Chief II Diesel machine and diesel heater. I will be use the 280 gallon fresh water tank and the twin 120 gallon holding tanks from the Vortex. In the waste tank we mounted a 110 volt 1/2 HP sump pump to pump waste water out at a large water loss. Yes I like projects. We have a large fleet I just like making good things better.

HERE IS THE QUESTION.
The Vortex had an electric vac hose reel, which I would like to use. This reel is chain driven, like a bike chain. What I am looking for is any info on what kind of motor ran this reel. Does any one have a reel like this? I own three other Vortex units but done like this one.

Al Bradham
Carpet Care Services & DisasterCare
843-693-1300

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Michael..would be the one to answer....he is the 777 guy........mine was belt driven...

Mikey P

Administrator
hey Al

Les Jones and I will be rolling through town the last weekend of December, we would love to stop by and wash your fleet for you. leave the buckets and suds out.

maybe you could buy us lunch in return....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
it probably the same one ...just a different sprocket.....

IMG_3943-1.jpg

Reactions: "The" Al Bradham

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Jim
That looks like what I have. Could you send me more info on the motor, model # and so on. Maybe a pic will do.

Al Bradham

Sorry Al......that is all I have on that...I took that picture because someone needed a wiring diagram.....I never took the numbers on that motor..........

Mike or Michael should be able to pull there cover and get you some numbers.........

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
awesome Al, when you figure out your schedule for the 28th -30th let me know and we'll try and make it work.

Will this tour be wife friendly or should we send them shopping?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom